Fri, Sep 20, 4:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: V3 texture bases for Rosity market place

Ecstasy ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 10:42 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

file_69753.jpg

Anyone care to beta test these by making a markatable item in the rosity market place before I submit them? Sign up here....... ~E

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 10:48 AM

Ohh how I wish I had the time to test them right now. Wonderful work! Just they way they are they are beautiful, can not wait to see what everyone will do with them.

shazz501 ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 10:55 AM

i have the time but unfortunately not the talent..lol...these look awesome,when i was making my one and only texture i sat for hours staring at your geisha textures to see how you did it..lol,maybe i should save my pennies and maybe one day i'll be able to create another one :)

cwshorty ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 11:08 AM

Oops didn't see this thread before answering the other one duh! I'd love to beta test this if you still need peeps, just give me a holler...^_^

heyDerick ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 11:43 AM

I would love to beta test. :) Email: Outerworldsfan@yahoo.com

Simderella ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 12:31 PM

I have the time... and hopefully the talent!! So if you haven't got enough beta tested i'd love to ;) Best Wishez -SimderZ-

My Gallery

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 1:04 PM

Heya Mel, if you still need someone, let me know I'm available :) Pendy

fretshredder ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 1:36 PM

ooh ooh ooh! I wanna beta test these .. if you still need anyone please consider me :-) BTW - they look smooth! /gz

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 1:51 PM

If you still need a tester...I'm here :o) Laurie

spudgrl ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 2:11 PM

Id like to try at least, If it isnt to late.

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 3:53 PM

I'd love to try as well if you still have the need.

pizazz ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 4:31 PM

Please, Please, I have the freebies you posted before and have been playing with them. Poser 4, good sized machine. pizazz@pizazz.ws

lululee ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 7:19 PM

I would love to beta test them.

KandaceLalo ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 7:59 PM

I would too. My e-mail is me@kandacewright.com

Kandace
www.kandacewright.com
www.3d-poser-art.com

Cylithera ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 11:37 PM

Hey, me too! I'd love to test them! They look awesome, by the way! :D

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 2:44 AM

Oh like I'm going to pass up a chance like this... I have plenty of my own base material to work with, but working over the top of someone else's base would be an interesting challenge... I hope you'll consider letting me take a crack at it. :)

DangerKitty ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 2:59 AM

If you still need people, I'd love to test them, Mel. I finally have some time this week!

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 3:07 AM

I would be thrilled if you would consider me! I'd love to create a marketable item and this Base resourse is gorgeous. If you still have an opening, I hope you'll consider me. iclout@cogeco.ca Thanks, :) Irene

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 4:34 AM

Heheheh...I may have to wait until they hit the MP...LOL. Looks like you have testers to spare ;o). Laurie

Elantriell ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 11:41 AM

Looks like another great product :) If it's not too late, i would love to try those out :)

ShadowRose ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:36 PM

I'd like to try them out too ;)

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 4:29 PM

looking good hun hope it dos well for you i know i'll pick them up xoxo

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Ecstasy ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 4:41 PM

Woe, look at the response:D!! Thank you all for signing in on this!! Im very flattered to see all your names here! 1.DangerKitty 2.spudgrl 3.Simderella 4.cwshorty Have the sets comming to them for beta testing. If this is succeful, I will be doing more Photorealistic sets for Mike and Vicky . Bases to be sold at a resonable price and free of commercial restrictions as long as they are not in original form..... Best wishes, ~E

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 5:15 PM

Aw poop! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient like everyone else...LOL ;o). Laurie

Simderella ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 5:24 PM

Ooooooooo kewl beans!!! and the photoreal set (assumming they are bases) sound awesome too!!! I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in... reaaaally need a new project.. lol Thanks bunches -SimderZ- xXx

My Gallery

Jamesadactyle ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 5:46 PM

Hey mel, I love them! I have the other you provided as freestuff and this looks amazing. I only wish I had time in the coming week to do some testing for you (YAY! FOR VACATION!!). LEt me know when they hit.they look fatasmic!

Irish ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:00 PM

Thanks for considering me though! Congrats to the lucky ones. As Laurie said...Aw poop!! :) Irene

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 7:32 AM

I can't wait to see those who were selecteds outcomes, I bet some really lovely characters are going to come out of this. :)

pixelfader ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.pixelfader.com

I'd be more than happy to modify the crap out of these for you to create something unique..let me know if i get the opportunity. Formerly Rudipooimf now pixelfader...lol

Simderella ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 1:33 PM

file_69754.jpg

Introducing 'Zillah' for V3 Heres a sneeky peek at my progress so far!! I am loving using this set, i have found it very versitile, I have modified it quite alot, its a great deal of fun!!! I'm aiming to have 2 body textures, one without tattoo's one without, several make-ups (no natural look here) and several eye colours!! I am making what i personally favour in a texture and I hope that others will enjoy her.. ;) -SimderZ- xXx PS The pic has lost some quality in shrinkage!!

My Gallery

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 2:22 PM

I like the makeup work Simderella, very much stylish and my favorite type. :)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 2:27 PM

Ohh wow love what you have done so far Simderella! I can not wiat for these to hit the MP, and hope like heck I can get them, both what you are working on Simderella and your base packs Ecstasy, I loved the ones you did for merchants already my Rachael for V3 was baised off one You always do wonderful work. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.