Mon, Sep 23, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:55 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Finishing some an old model of mine....

Teyon ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 12:13 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

file_69764.jpg

Not one to let things sit for too long, I have started work on giving my version of the creature Gollum a body. This Gollum is based off the two Gollum models from both the first and second LOTR films. There's a little of both of them in it (though more of the second).

Teyon ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 12:13 PM

file_69765.jpg

A little closer on the arms as that was the most recent addition.

Teyon ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:37 PM

file_69766.jpg

peejay ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 4:33 PM

Very impressive. Isn't there a line about Gollum's eyes being like pale GREEN lights, or am I remembering the book wrong? Seems incredibly petty to point it out on such a fine model I know, but there's nothing else to say except WOW, what a great piece of work! Nice one.

Teyon ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 5:36 PM

:) Thanks Peejay, I'm on it.

juan_carlos ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 12:55 PM

I said it in the Rhino forum and I repeat it here: this is amazing, Teyon, probably your best model to date.

Sherlock ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2003 at 12:21 AM

This is superb! What is the status of it, Teyon?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.