Wed, Sep 18, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: It was a good Bryce year!

hyperborea ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 3:04 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Exactly one year ago we became members of this wonderful community and posted our first image. We decieded then to post one every day for at least a whole year. Today we've got reason to celibrate and say thanks to all our friends who gave us so much encouraging feedback and support. For this feeling of being welcome and appreciated we want to thank all of you beautiful people from the bottom of our hearts. Willem and Madeleine

Sambucus ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 4:55 AM

We should be thanking you for all those fascinating images. A hyperborea pic is instantly recognisable yet always original, real artwork. Happy anniversary. Had to delete the first one. Spelled your name wrong LOL.

Doublecrash ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 5:53 AM

I second Sambucus in giving to you my thanks for all the wonderful images you posted. I became member in late November, and each day your work has enligthened my morning. Happy 1st Year to you both! :) Stefano

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 8:12 AM
Forum Moderator

It's so nice to be appreciated! I hope you guys stay for a long long time. You are part of 'our' family........

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 10:27 AM

Happy Anniversary W & M!

danamo ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 12:48 PM

Happy Anniversary!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 2:48 PM

It would not be a good day if I didn't have a new image from you both to look at. Happy aniversary and I hope there are many more. Cheers Catlin

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2003 at 3:59 PM

Happy Anniversary! I'm looking forward to seeing your images for the comming year. As Bryster said, you're part of our brycian family.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:06 AM

I looked at your gallery for the first time and went right back to your first post on August 2, 2002. You do fine work. And yes, this forum is great for folks who have a delight in learning Bryce. I recently posted a thanks thread in the forum news forum. You do fine work. Love to see your August 2, 2004 pic.

Euxeb007 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:46 PM

I have posted my first picture 2 weeks before you... and I remember the first time I saw your work. I was immediately charmed :) Yes, it was a good bryce year for me too, very stimulating !

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 7:08 AM

I've IMed you on this before but, I also find your fresh pictures every day to be an inspiration, so my thanks to you, Willem & Madeleine. I look forward to seeing your images for the next year :-)

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

lsstrout ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:11 PM

Willem and Madeleine, it's been great to have you here on the Bryce forum and to see your fascinating images. Here's to another year! Lin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.