Fri, Sep 20, 4:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: First release/V3 base I now available!!!

Ecstasy ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 8:19 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 9:47 PM

file_70017.jpg

Renderosity MarketPlace Cart/Wishlist Purchases About the Marketplace Store Contact Forum Email Us Search Accounting ------------------------------------------------------------------------ V3 Base Price: $10.00 By Ecstasy PC Type: PC/Mac Filesize: 3.66 MB (Too Large?) Uploaded: Aug 4, 2003 Ready to Buy? OR Use Quick Buy if you are ready to checkout after adding this Refund Policies V3! Base for creating your own Texture set for V3! male or V3! woman. After purchase you can share or sell the files in any form but the orginal. The possibilities are endless, all it takes is your imagination. Files included: 2 V3 bases with head and body textures 1 airbrushed set 1 photographic set 1 eye texture 1 teeth and gum texture sorry no mat files The sets are made for private or Commercial use. Meaning you can alter the files and offer them as originals in free or commercial texture sets as long as they are altered. Please do not share the original files. Readme File: Click here to view the readme file for

Dave71 ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:03 PM

this is excellent Mel, as soon as I can I will be grabbing this :)

ShadowRose ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:55 PM

I.. love.. you. hehe! Getting this soon.

Aery_Soul ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:55 PM

I'll follow you Dave, this is a must have!! Great product Mel! Siliphiel & As Shanim

www.aerysoul.com

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:58 PM

This is soooo cool. Speaking as someone who has never done a character texture but would like to this is great. I also think you have done a great service to all of the talented character texture makers out there who have had their textures pirated. Now that people can purchase this maybe they won't pirate as much.

Ecstasy ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 5:32 PM

That was very tactfully said lululee, I certainly hope this does help. And thank you Dave and Siliphiel & As Shanim :-')

Xena ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 6:11 PM

Downloading now :D Thank you for a great resource Ecstasy!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 6:20 PM

This looks great Mel! I have it on my wish list, and I plan on getting it as soon as I can access my merchant balance! LOL!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.