Thu, Sep 19, 3:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Rumiko's Favorite Kimono Collection Freebie

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 9:04 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:44 PM

Attached Link: FyreSpiryt's Download Page

file_70199.jpg

I've got a new freebie up: 6 new kimono and 5 new obi for the 3D Wizard's V3 kimono. Based on scans of fabrics; most are actual Japanese kimono and obi, although some yard goods are in there as well.

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 9:05 PM

file_70200.jpg

D'oh, meant to upload the big preview pic.

Spit ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2003 at 10:33 PM

Hey..thank you, Kati! These look great!

ronwindham ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 12:14 AM

Where this 3d Wizards kimono found??????????? gotta have gotta have

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 1:55 AM

It's sold at PoserPros.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 4:42 AM

This is just beautiful...thank you. Sharen

ronwindham ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 4:50 AM

Ok thanks found it on a disk,,,,,,,,dang gotta keep better trak of things.

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 7:51 AM

I do that too. I don't THINK I've bought any duplicates yet, but I have amused my sister many times with spontaneous "hey, I didn't know I had one of those!" You're welcome! :)

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 3:24 PM

file_70201.jpg

"Darn it, Koshini. I kept my mouth shut when you hogged the toy budget for two weeks. I didn't say a word when you ate all the Hagen-daus. But if you don't let go of my favorite kimono RIGHT NOW, I am gonna slap you so hard that your NAME will hurt!"

Wouldn't you know, I finally get this thing posted and he goes and releases another model. They work on Koshini's kimono, too, with no changes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.