Tue, Oct 1, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Wanting to share textures for posettes t

Foxseelady ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:35 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:31 AM

I have made a few textures for posettes t (starting real basic lol ) I would like to share them in free stuff, but it said I need to host them somewhere so I set out to do a website. That's gonna take forever lol Is there another way I can share these?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 4:39 AM

Not really, unless you know someone who will host them for you. You don't really need a website as such, Tripod provides free hosting and they are easy and relatively reliable :o) Another thing is that you MAY have webspace provided by your ISP. Often there's a small amount of space included, at least here there is. Worth checking out :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

3Dream ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 4:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.3Dream.org

Hello, try geocyties. If you want, I can host you some textures for possete. O have a 100Mb web page that I don`t use. Tell me something. Continue the great work. Soon, and after my hollydays,in August, I will put available in Renderosity free Stuff a complitly new Posette (P4 woman) with a new UVMap (very similar to V3), and a new face and body. 3Dream (www.3Dream.org)

STOREhttps://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/3Dream

FREEBIEShttps://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

vilters ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 10:03 AM

I adore posette. Light on resources and I collected and made a lot of morphs for her. Great to find out I am not the ony one left that likes her. Looking forward to meet her new sister. Thanks for the work mate, greetings, Tony

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

_dodger ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 9:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Form.EditHomePage=Y&Who=Foxseelady

You should have some filespace on Renderosity. Follow the attached link to your homepage management options and look under 'file locker'

Bryde ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 1:18 AM

I believe you have to pay for the file locker thing if you are not staff on Rosity if I remember that right. A while ago someone else suggested this and it turned out to be free only for staff, otherwise you have to pay for the space. Correct me, if I am wrong.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 1:23 AM

Merchants have some space here too, but otherwise you'd have to pay for it to have it hosted on Rosity.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 5:38 AM

Only merchants? Weird, I thought I had some before I was. Well, there's an easy solution to that... pick your best texture and slap a $5 price tag on it.

Foxseelady ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:07 PM

Thank you all for your responses and interest. I appreciate all the advice. However I still can't create a website, and don't think I am good enough nor have I contributed enough to sell anything just yet. Sooo 3Dream I would very much appreciate your hosting these. Now not to be more of a pest, but could you please let me know how we work this? lol You can respond here, IM me or even email me wichever you wish. I thank you muchly for your generous offer. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.