Fri, Sep 20, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Advance Notice to owners of ForegroundZ and WorldZ

andix ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 7:11 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

In the middle of June, we will be making a moderate upgrade to the textures in ForegroundZ. When the updated version is released, we will be combining both products into one package, combining the P4/4.03 version and the ProPack/P5 version. Included will be a number of brand new foregrounds, and a set of higher res textures. Because of the file size of the hi-res textures, we're currently considering making them an additional item, available on request to customers of this product. As with the previous upgrade of this package, previous buyers will be entitled to a copy at no extra charge At the same time, we will be releasing an expanded version of WorldZ......same deal.

andix ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 7:12 PM

oops, meant to say the hi-res textures will be available on request to previous customers of this product for free. :-)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 7:45 PM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just wondering if you would update the package. I can't wait!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 11:42 PM

are you going to email the customers with this information or expect us to find news about it in a forum?

andix ( ) posted Thu, 08 May 2003 at 2:05 AM

As with previous upgrades to items, we will indeed e-mail all customers of those products. This is, as the title might suggest, just advance notice.

who3d ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 10:04 AM

with the apparent breakup of 3dmodelz, could I ask what the status of this upgrade is? (Yes I'd like a free upgrade to 3DWorldz 2).

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 10:18 AM

Fantastic! I don't want to miss this. Thank you very much! My email will be changing yet again...but I'll change it for Rendo too so that should be okay, right?

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 10:48 AM

Bookmarking on through.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 11:04 AM

Curious to kno wthe update staus myself

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Andi3d ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 11:21 AM

Right, first off, thanks to everyone for their interest... now then, the situation is....we will not now be releasing any more products under the 3dmodelz/andix name(s). The future status of worldz is currently under discussion. An upgrade to Foregroundz will be out shortly, but under Paul's new name, The-Slinger. At present, the future of our retail stock is not yet finalised. Either it'll get sold, in toto, or we'll split it up between ourselves, according to who actually made it in the first place. An e-mail to all our customers explaining the situation will be going out when everything is more finalised. Please accept our sincere apologies for our forthcoming departure, but family considerations have swung it, although it looks like it will be too for me.

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 11:28 AM

Thank you for the update! :)

Larry F ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:25 PM

I'd like to know, too, as I have both of these. Thanks. Larry F

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.