Wed, Sep 18, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Florence, Giotto BellTower

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:32 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

file_70493.jpg

412 stairs to climb up there.. one day I will do it again and show you internal insights... and the top view of the town :) But now it's way too hot here to survive that :P

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 5:40 AM

H.. realy great picture Meli, lot of details in this picture...cool :D

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 5:54 AM

the picture resizing for customizing it for here (less than 200 KB) sadly makes many of the detailes go... but it gives a certain idea still I hope. I have to keep my pr role for Florence you know ;)

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:01 AM

This is great pictures...You have done wonderful work here :D Keep on posting.. i want to see more of your place. Thanks for sharing with us...

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:03 AM

Tomorrow I will post more.. I have so many!!!!!!and i can take millions more.. there are so many sights here... :)and i hope watchin them many will plan to come and see all in real :) the real thing is always another emotion :)

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:08 AM

Your pictures and the way Lucie talks about her trip to Florence hmmm.. i wish i can go there tomorrow :D One day for sure i will ! It's a promess to myself :D

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:14 AM

then let me know when you're in. I love to take people around and show them the brilliance of here :) really: let me know and you'll have a devoted guide :)

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:16 AM

You are so kind.. Meli, i will for sure... :D

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:22 AM

:) I adore to meet people,To know new things through their uses and way to live, and make them and their hearts growing in love and knowledge about what's around here that I could share with them :). I think we are blessed in live in a time when it's not impossible to travel, even if we are not rich (I am not)once one has the will :) I like to make this easier for all those whom I know, when I can :)

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:27 AM

That's the way i like to see Internet...a way to travel around the world, make contact with people around the world and exchange ideas, pictures etc.. :D

gallimel ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:47 AM

it's definitely a good way to get in touch with many realities. Even thought it stays sterile if it's just the only step taken. I mean.. the real experience is way richer. I see internet like a place apt to stimulate wills and ideas. But until some real action following the imput is not taken, someway it remains unsatisfying for me. I like the complexity of the whole synestesia. I need all my senses to be stimulated to penetrate the reality and the vibe of people, places, situations.All is partial till then. Even after,it stays just partial. But at least the impression is more realistic ;)

BowOnix ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 3:25 PM

I can understand that..my dear Meli. It's like talking about love and making love.. hmm... :D

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 7:24 PM

Oh it was open! When I was there I think I missed it because 'either it was closed or I missed the tour. Beautiful pics! Bsteph

gallimel ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 4:08 AM

thank you bsteph :) and yep.. for a while it was closed due to remakin of the internal (it is ancient stuff.. they need "make up" sometimes ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.