Thu, Sep 19, 9:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: A request to the clothes designers.

unityboxer ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 7:14 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:08 PM

I am currently working on recreating the forbidden city of china.So far i have not been able to find any chinese period clothes for my mike 2,and vicky 3 figures.I was wondering if anyone would like to create some as a challenge or just as some practice.I can help with the patterns of the clothes,like a cheongsam and emperor outfits,also some peasant clothes.I have reference pictures if anyone needs them.And if anyone does take up my offer it would be nice if the finished clothes could be put in the free stuff section for all to enjoy.I would like to thank anyone in advance for any help given.

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 7:26 AM

By good fortune my current project is this style of clothing. I would be most interested to see images of the clothing you require. My email address is pcooke@philc.net

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

compiler ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 10:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.tinyickhong.com/

Royloo may have what you need. Check the link and click on "products" There is a full page of traditional chinese clothes.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 9:44 PM

There is an aolder puzzle game called QIN: Tomb of the Emperor which might interest you. The tomb itself hasn't been excavated to this day (for which I am rather glad), However, it was said to contain the forbidden city in miniature... all underground. The game is beautiful, with an encyclopedia full of interesting bits, wonderfully etherial music, and gorgeous modeling. Carolly

unityboxer ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 12:07 AM

PhilC,i will e-mail you the pictures and designs as soon as posible.I am very excited that you have responded,i enjoy your poser add-ons very much.Thank you.I have also played Qin,i like the game too.But i was inspired by being in the martial arts do this project.The final render,i'm hoping,will have over 500 people in it.All there to see the emperor(main figure).

Georgous ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 6:22 AM

You better haave a whole lotta ram

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.