Sat, Sep 21, 4:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: It's on the way... honest! (dinghy/rowboat WIP :-)

cooler ( ) posted Sun, 09 July 2000 at 11:31 PM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

file_129928.jpg

I saw a request for this in the Renderosity Store "wish list" so I figgered as long as I was working on Poser watercraft I'd put it next on the agenda. By the time it gets posted to the store there will be the rowboat, oars, 3 tex maps, (the ratty patched wooden one shown, a sleek fiberglass, & a shiny metal one :-), the poses shown, & a life preserver or innertube. My apologies to Diane... I know I promised this awhile ago but I got sidetracked doing the Posette fur coat line & the Zygote dragonfly textures :-)

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 3:32 AM

a nice looking dinghy cooler, that's gonna go on my "to buy"-list :) Paul

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 10:44 AM

It's a nice boat but getting the water to ripple correctly is near impossable sigh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.