Sun, Oct 6, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: In search of a chiton/toga

Rhialto ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 11:26 AM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 2:15 PM

I really need an attractive short chiton. Its a dress for a female that is off one shoulder, and has a skirt length that is above the knee, ideally mid thigh. I've seen the chiton at Poser World and its much too long and rather fussy. I wanted something simpler and briefer. Its for a Poser 4 female, or for Victoria. The look I am lseeking is grecian. Anyone seen something like this? Thanks!

Uthena ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 11:39 AM

If you find one, let me know please

yarp ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 3:50 PM

So try Poser World again there's an offshoulder dress there which EX-ACT-LY matches your description. It's some pages before (or after :)) the chiton and others antiques page but sure i've seen it there... i've got it (i can't past a picture there otherwise i would have) Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.