Sat, Sep 21, 10:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Deleted my Vehicles

nick1 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 9:03 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Help Please. I accidently deleted my Vehicles folder trying to add a car to the series so it shows up in the thumbnails. How do I get all me Vehhicles folder back. do I have to reinstall again? I know I read somethibg like this while back, but too busy working on a deadline now. So please how do get it back. TIA, Nick

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 9:56 PM

Do you mean the defaults vehicles provided by Vue ? They should be still on your application or extra CD. Just copy them back to your desktop in the corresponding folders.

nick1 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 11:29 PM

Yes. Is this the only thing I need to do? So when I want to load an object again, it will show the thumbnails of my vehicles collection? Nick

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 2:24 AM

Yes, that's the only thing you have to do. If ever you have a problem to see it in the previews after you have copied them back, just ask again. There is a solution:-) Guitta guittalogo.GIF
tutorials for beginners

nick1 ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 2:33 AM

Thank you both. I will try that right away.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.