Mon, Oct 21, 10:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Darth Maul Work in Progress

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 9:48 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:40 PM

file_71273.jpg

Here is a model that I started working on yesterday of Darth Maul, how is he looking so far?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 9:50 PM

file_71274.jpg

And the body..... I made a darth maul like him a year ago, but he died in a hard drive crash.

galactron22 ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 10:23 PM

Was it more gruesome than whe he got cut in half? Looks good, keep it up man.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 10:29 PM

Is this Mike2 or your own creation? dave

Theonering ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 12:09 AM

Wow! A stunning likeness! The facial detail is amazing too! Keep this up!

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 12:29 AM

I knew a guy like him in high school, always running around banging his head on the locker doors to show off. Until one day those little spiky things on his head got stuck, took the intergalactic fire department 3hours to cut him loose! Boy did he feel silly after that =8p Looks Great, love the depth in his skin textures!

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 7:56 AM

very cool very well done :)

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 8:22 AM

Still waiting to hear what model was used or was this a scratch creation. Dave

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 10:05 AM

He is Michael 2.0 based

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 10:30 AM

Kewl. Love the skin tone and the texture. I like the shine effect. This gonna show up in FreeStuff, maybe? Dave

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 3:35 PM

Whatever bump map you've used has eyebrows. You might want to remove those (Does this guy have eyebrows? no idea actually). Other than that? very good work so far

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.