Tue, Oct 22, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Morph packs for vicky 2 and 3 please,Mikes almost and Vicky is still nakid?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 1:25 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:25 AM

Whats up with DAZ, Vicky 2 never got her Morph pack, And now Mike 3 is comming out soon, Vicky 3 still no morph pack or even a clothing pack for her yet. This really sucks daz, Some of us use poser professionally and need this stuff to get projects done. Sure Vicky 3 is wild wicked sexy smooth and does not have that dermo disease called elbow blowout, But come on Where the heck is her clothes jeez

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 1:49 PM

Er... there are LOADS of morph paks and clothes for V3... BESIDES, the V3 to V2 character can use all V2's clothes AND have V3's face morphs...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 2:20 PM

What are you talking about? lol You need to check the Daz site as well as this one, 3dcommune, poserpros, runtimedna and a ton of other places. Marque

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 3:04 PM

V2 clothing morph pack? But I though that existed (it added V2 morphs to the DAZ Victoria clothing pack). Have you checked the Platinum Club - several morphing dresses - Premium has morphing skin-tights. No equivalent of the suit or trenchcoat and no morphing trousers or blouse yet though.

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 3:09 PM

Not sure what you mean but maybe this will help. All found at DAZ: Victoria 3.0 Head Morph Pak Victoria 3.0 Body Morph Pak V3 Morph Expansion Pak 1 Victoria 3.0 Male Morph Pak Fantasy Wrap 2 for Victoria 3.0 Victoria 3 Ultra Catsuit V3 Active Wear Basics V3 Bikini Victoria 3.0 Piercing Pak This does not included the packs brokered at DAZ or the stuff in the Platinum Club at DAZ, or any of the other Poser Places Poser Pros, 3DC, Runtime DNA or here at Render V2 as far as I know and yes I do have her does not need a morph pack she comes with her morphs already loaded in unlike V3. For V3 there are tons of morphs, custom made characters, hair, clothing, textures and clothing textures out there, both in free sections and for sale at many places. You just got to look is all.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 3:10 PM

But the Morphing Catsuit gave you both Trousers and Blouses, didn't it? I made some textures for the catsuit to turn it into "everyday clothes". They're at my store if you need ideas ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 3:12 PM

ne more thing for V2 at DAZ there is Victoria 2.0 Morphing Clothing Pak 1, and part of it's sales pitch it says" Morphs Supported: "All of the applicable morphs present on Victoria 2.0 are present on the clothing. The only Victoria 2.0 morphs which are not present on the clothes are "Stretch Neck", "Stretch Leg", "Stretch Arm" and some of the "Spandex" morphs. All the others have been mapped to the clothing." Again hope this helps.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 3:29 PM

I had missed that pack, Trekkie. However they're still skin-tights, and by blouse I meant the buttoned sort with a yoke (or shirt style with cuffs) rather than T-shirt type. I just keep hoping that if I whine enough I can fool DAZ into thinking there's some demand.

Simderella ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 4:15 PM

huh??? Daz is full of V3 clothes, and here as well... I only use V3, and i have a massive library full of clothes for her ????? kinda confused here about ur question

My Gallery

shadowcat ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 5:24 PM

Ummm.... V2 IS the morph pack. Also there ARE morphing clothes for them.

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 5:45 AM

What I miss are the loads of 3rd party morphs that were done for Posette.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 5:31 PM

Im saying Mike was given his own where is vickys? I looked at daz but saw only hosted items for clothes there not an official vicky morph kit like mikes for the clothes.

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:07 PM

Vicky's clothes come with the morphs built in! Look at the catsuit, bodysuit, morphing fantasy dress, butterfly top, cocktail dress, starlett dress...

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.