Tue, Oct 22, 3:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: I would like to learn how to make my own hair and clothing.

Kowalkovski_Angel ( ) posted Tue, 12 August 2003 at 9:17 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hi. Well I guess like the subject says I would like to learn how to make my own hair and clothing. Once upon a great time I thought I read that you could do this the very same way you could create your own face. Is this true or my imagination. However, I would like to learn all the same. I am not that difficult to teach and I like making new friends. Well I can only hope that I can do what all you can is create some really awsome poser stuff. Well I hope to hear from you soon.

EricofSD ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 12:04 AM

If you have Poser 5 you can certainly make a ton of different hair styles in the hair lab. However, most folks use an outside modeler to make hair and clothing. Stick around and read the threads so that you understand the process in making hair and clothing. There's lots to learn here and I don't think it can be said in one thread.

EricofSD ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 12:05 AM

By the way, do you have a modeler and any modeling experience?

Kowalkovski_Angel ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 1:58 AM

I am currently using Poser 4 Pro. And I have some modeling experience. I know enough to get me by. I hope that helps some. I have lots of ideas but none put forth just because I need to learn how to impliment those ideas in either a hair .cr or clothing .cr. Thank you for your help though I appreciate it very much.

bnetta ( ) posted Wed, 13 August 2003 at 4:48 PM

Attached Link: O&D Poser Styles

hello was in the same boat with my poser4 i wanted to do my own clothes.... so i started a site for us beginners. stop by! netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.