Fri, Sep 20, 9:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: I've passed my Graphic Design A-Levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WooHoo

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 2:33 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 9:45 PM

I know this has nothing to do with Poser, but i couldn't wait to tell the world...I've passed my A-level in Graphic Design which i was doing at college, and i got a grade B, so i'm really chuffed...... I feel like a shiney happy people......wheres the booze!!!

dcasey0284 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 2:57 AM

Congratulations, dude! Let's have a round on the house! ;-)

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 3:17 AM

Actually i'm a dudette, but yes the beer will be flowing tonite!!!

A_ ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 3:41 AM

Congratulations! Yay! :))

Helen ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 3:56 AM

Congratulations... Well done :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 4:52 AM

Congratulations! Good for you! There is nothing to beat that feeling is there!

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 5:21 AM

Bad news is i've just been out with the kids in the car and it's broken down, The recovery man said i'd blown the head gasket, cos someone forgot to put water in it...(me...opps)

mit123 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 6:01 AM

Well done CM, sounds like your a mature student(?) which IMHO makes this an even greater accomplishment. I passed my first year MA recentl and went out last week with my son to drive from Luton to Sheffield and forgot to put the oil cap back on the engine block after topping up D'oh!

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 6:18 AM

Congrats from me, too!

petereed ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 6:48 AM

Congratulations. Sorry to hear about the car trouble. I thought only I did things like that. But, when such things happen I defer to my ol' saying: What I know can fill a book. What I don't know can fill a library. LOL. Take care and keep hitting those books!

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 7:14 AM

Hey Mit123 u live in Luton? We are neighbors, i live in Milton Keynes!!

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 7:17 AM

Oh and i forgot to say, my toaster broke this morning, i found the Jurassic Park spider from hell in my kitchen sink...(barf), and i didn't get to get my hair straightened at the hairdressers cos of the stupid car. I need some valium!!!

mit123 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 7:20 AM

Jeez CM, what a rollercoaster day your having! Funnily enuff, my sis just asked me if I wanted to go over MK to do some shopping :)

shazz501 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 7:41 AM

congratulations on passing your exams :) i love milton keynes by the way,i shop there often as i live not to far down the road in oxfordshire :)

galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 8:49 AM

Congrats!!!! My Exams were always some complicated project we had to complete, like designing and making a packaging for a sixpack drinks, exept for the bottles or cans, everything had to be from made scratch, and it couln't be something like Coca-cola, we had to come up with our own or how about putting together a 150 page web site in the space of 2 weeks, this had to include an E-commerce srtucture and all forms had to work.

I just found out they're going to be incorporating 3D and 3d Animation classes in to the Graphic Design Degree....WooHoo!!

I'm going back to school!!!

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:14 AM

Congrats all around! It's nice to see another come into the fold (I'm a graphic artist too :o)). Laurie

cmjackson ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:19 AM

Well i'm not a designer just yet, but prehaps when i'm a bigger girl

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 2:15 PM

Hey, good for you!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.