Tue, Oct 22, 6:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Free stuff

Enchanting_Mirage ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 12:48 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:28 AM

The moderator for freestuff that is listed for contact is no longer the moderator of the freestuff. Who is the new moderator and how do I contact them? any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Enchanting_Mirage

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 12:59 PM

All the Mods are chipping in right now. You can IM either the Mod of the forum (Poser freebies to Lyrra, kbennet, or ladynimue, Bryce to AgentSmith, etc.) or you can grab whoever's online at the time. Is there something I can help with? Cres

Enchanting_Mirage ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 1:29 PM

Yes I submitted an item, Mirage's Koshini Shoes, to free stuff 3 days ago and it has not yet been posted. I resubmitted it yesterday thinking that I may have made an error somewhere and thats why it wasn't in the gallery. I would like to know when I can expect to see it posted and if not then a reason to why. Thank you for your time, Enchanting_Mirage

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 2:49 PM

I do see it in the queue. I think a Mod is already testing it. If I don't see it out in a few hours, I'll check it out. (I'm going out shortly and I'm trying to get a project finished or I'd do it right now.) Off-hand, besides there being a lot of submissions in the last few days, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't pass. Sorry for the delay. We were caught a bit off-guard when caleb68 left. Thanks!

Enchanting_Mirage ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 8:37 PM

Thank you so much for your help i see it there now.:) Enchanting_Mirage

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.