Sat, Sep 21, 4:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Wanted to share something that I worked on all day

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2000 at 2:15 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_130029.jpg

My computer hated her and kept crashing, I hope you all like her.

Momcat ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2000 at 5:33 PM

She's gorgeous! How did you do the hair? Casey

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Wed, 12 July 2000 at 8:21 PM

You spent all day on that trash? ha Just kidding :) It looks pretty good :) The breasts are a little big however, and you can see how the texture streaches to corver it. -Colt

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2000 at 9:04 AM

heyas; that turned out nice! the hair is great. even her knees and elbows didn't crunch. (is that vicky?)

Lunaseas ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2000 at 5:04 PM

Nope, not Vicky...I'm new to Poser, so I haven't even found out about Vicky. Just alot of post work. Is Vicky really worth it? And how much does she cost, I'm kinda poor...but Poser addicted.

Maz ( ) posted Thu, 13 July 2000 at 5:32 PM

Nice picture, but I reckon she'll be paralysed for the rest of her life for bending her spine at right angles like that. Couldn't you have part of the bend at the abdomen and part at the chest?

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 14 July 2000 at 9:03 AM

heyas; her face seems to have more character in it than i'm used to seeing with the standard poser woman. you did a nice job with her expression and the glasses give her a lot of character. i dunno if vicky is really worth it, cuz i don't have her. i dont really need any more human figures. ;) yeah, i noticed the spine, but... it makes a nice compositional shape. maybe she's part sphynx, maz ;) hey, if you paint some hair over the near shoulder just a tad, and over the bend, nobody would ever notice ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.