Fri, Sep 20, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: L@@king for a Harley Quinn type collar...

nawtyangel ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 7:11 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:33 AM

I've looked all over and no luck :( Gonna' use it with V3, but think I can make it work regardless of the character it was created for.

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 8:39 PM

what does it look like?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 9:01 PM
nawtyangel ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 9:12 PM

oops! sorry, should have included a link that shows what it looks like. Thanks a heap Little Dragon.

lhiannan ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 9:58 PM

Motsura made one for Koshini in his/her freestuff character. Look for motura or Harley Quinn in the freestuff. You might have to have Koshini tho, because I think it comes in a PZ3 and I have no idea how to get things out of a PZ3 without opening them.

nawtyangel ( ) posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 11:04 PM

Got it. Yep, have Koshini and was able to open the PZ3 file than export it as an object, then import it, rescale and save as a prop. THANKS!!! :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 8:36 AM

LOL @ Little Dragon! CAVE comics? That would be your preferred hangout while browzing the racks? :) That is a nice collar, though. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.