Sun, Sep 22, 12:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: another vegetation question.

ebsmooth ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 9:31 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

hello all, what is the best way of simulating ivy growing on a wall? do i need another program besides vue to do this? thanks in advance for the assistance. eb

rds ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 9:51 PM

Back room Tutorails The Making of California 1842 By thomaskrahn is a good one that you may know about. ;-)

ebsmooth ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2003 at 10:04 PM

thanks rds, i never would have tried that for fear that it would not look right. that tutorial will be a huge help with other stuff as well. thanks again your assistance is most appreciated! eb

thomaskrahn ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 8:24 AM

It will??? Cool! :) Glad you can use it! Thomas :)

ebsmooth ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 10:10 AM

yes sir. thomas that is a great tutorial. it covers a couple things that i want to try on my next image. not sure if i will get the same great results, but at least i will have something to work from. thanks for the help.

nick1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 7:38 PM

Where in the backroom Tut is it? Could not find it. Would highly appreciate a link. TIA, Nick

ebsmooth ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 9:33 PM

nick1, here is the link to the california 1842 turotial. i am learning a lot from it. http://www.renderosity.com/tut.ez?Form.ViewPages=194

nick1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2003 at 12:47 AM

Thanks much. I will give it a try.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.