Sun, Sep 22, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: My first AVI tutorial

rds ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 2:37 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

I really suck at writing tutorials so I thought maybe an avi tutorial may work better. http://www.shoop3d.com/tut/tut.html let me know what you fine folks think ok? regards, shoop

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 2:39 PM

This looks great, I am downloading it now, can't wait to see it. Sharen

nick1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 7:13 PM

The tutorial look is really good quality, however I had a hard time hearing your voice, and I had the volume all the way up. These tuts are great and thank you so much for taking the time. By the way , did you use Camtesia for capturing the tut? Or what is the software you used? Is there a way to get the sound higher in these tuts? Many thanks again, Nick

nish ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 7:17 PM

Shoop doesn't work! getting errors! :( "cannot connect" & "codec error". What version of codec did you use?

rds ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 7:59 PM

Thanks for the input I am working on the volume problem right now I think I just didnt have the mic close enough to my voice. I just uploaded one on sunset that sounds better I think. I can redo the other ones easy enough getting better as I go I guess you can say. Yes Camtesia program to make it all happen. Nish what can I tell you maybe the black out in NY? LOL ... sorry. Not sure what the problem is there. They are standard avi files unless you tried to download while I was uploading perhaps. shoop

nick1 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 9:15 PM

Hey thanks. I'll be DLing them soon.

rds ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:09 PM

Attached Link: http://www.shoop3d.com/tut/tut.html

Well I uploaded a few solutions for the tutorials and I will be working on redoing all of them to make them smaller and perhaps in a different format more acceptable. Thanks, shoop

deevee ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2003 at 8:42 PM

Great job shoop, looking forward to many more. When you have enough put them on a CD, and I will be the first in line. keep on recording pal, they are appreciated. DeeVee.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.