Tue, Oct 8, 3:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 3:10 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Gimme a hand :o) - ahem ... well more ... 900 of them

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 6:32 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:48 PM

Attached Link: http://www.schlabber.org/hands/hands.htm

file_72281.jpg

It took a looooong time ... Endless hours of sorting out ... Way too much time to render ... not mentioning writing the database ... and ... I'm only charging one hand for it !!! Isn't that a fantastic price for approx. 900 hand-poses ? Splitted into 4 sections: Poser 4, Michael 1+2, Vicky 1+2, Vicky 3 And there's also a database to preview all hands included ... OK, one hand is not that cheap - but imagine what you get for it ... once again 900 hand-poses ... Not convinced yet ?? ... ... ... ... OK - so I'll give you a hand and I will charge only $ 9,99 for it :o) Stats: Soon in the marketplace (still needs to be a bit tested) If you click on the hyperlink you'll find the whole image-database for what is included in that package. Of course you can't download the poses - else I won't have to sell it - right ;o) ?? Now, let me hear some opinions about it ... Happy (hand)posing Schlabber (following some promo-images) geeeeeez - these are NAKED hands ... do I have to set the nudity-option ??

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 6:33 PM

file_72282.jpg

promo 1

file_72283.jpg

promo 2

file_72284.jpg

promo 3

jeweldragon ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 6:36 PM

wow that is one hell of a variety i dont know how you do it lol no way could i think of all those different poses but that is so much less work for promo artists like me :)

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 8:01 PM

That is a wonderful package....hands are the hardest to pose, I think. Great idea!

spirit32 ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 8:27 PM

Great! It's always useful to have handposes! And what a price! :) 900?? Wow!! I look out for those hands!

lobo75 ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2003 at 8:30 AM

Excellent

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2003 at 5:41 PM

wants to give someone a high-five but can't decide which hand to do it to....

This is a fabulous idea - so much time is spent/lost on the meticulous posing of hands - this is going to be a big help for lots of ppl. And once again - it won't break someone's wallet (or credit card / purse L) in half ;)

covers eyes so as to not see the multitudes of naked hands strutting brazenly about....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.