Sat, Sep 21, 6:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Gallery Picks of the Week

ladynimue ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 10:42 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:58 AM

Gallery Picks of the Week!
Going through the Poser Gallery - we've discovered some interesting Images.
Some by artists you know...
others are by artists who may be new 2 U :)
We hope you enjoy this weekly addition to the Poser Community :)

burningbright

Bigt

Prufrock81

JadeyaNudity

Chas

xos

hillbill

iona

CDI

Terrace-tenmou

Carcinogen

moochie ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:28 AM

Nice idea. I never seem to have the time to keep up to date with the gallery. A real artist picking an eclectic mix of top quality pictures is a really useful service. Thank you. Great pictures all.

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:32 AM

Attached Link: Poser Community Page Link

Be sure to check out the Poser community front page...the moderators post favorite "finds" there too. Worth checking out.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:49 AM

These are all wonderful, thank you for pointing these out to me....really amazing work. Sharen

Darkginger ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 1:31 PM

Thank you for this - is it going to be a weekly feature? I do hope so, cos I no longer have the time (or the money - paying by the minute here!) to wander through the galleries as much as I used to. Much appreciated!

ladynimue ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 1:45 PM

Hi All, Please note that these are not the only great images in the Poser Gallery, just the ones that caught our eyes as being unique! We look forward to bringing this feature to you on a weekly basis! And as dialyn points out - be sure to check out the link she posted to the Poser Community Page for further images :) Thanks everyone for your great response to this idea. Have a great week, ladynimue

CDI ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 2:28 PM

And I, for one thank the Lady for her comments on my image and for the update as well.

ladynimue ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 2:41 PM

You are most welcome - thanks so much for sharing your talent with us :) ladynimue

hillbill ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 3:27 PM

And ditto for me too - great idea and cheers for picking my picture!! Really appreciate it. hillbill

ladynimue ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 3:38 PM

Thank you as well for sharing your talent with us :) ladynimue

Bigt ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 3:59 PM

Yep, That goes for me too, really good idea, and thanks for the comments and nomination Ladynimue, BigT ;^)

Jadeya ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 4:31 PM

sorry, my english isnt well - but I will say THANK YOU for my nomination. this makes me very happy :) wish you all a great time with poser - nice greetings, Jade

ilona ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 5:16 PM

Thaaaaaank you for the nomination either.. sweet sweet surprise! All those images are great! Thank you also for pointing them! smacks to you all! Ilona

burningbright ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 5:17 PM

It's a real honor. Thank you for your comments, nomination, and this great idea.

PabloS ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 5:40 PM

Thanks for pointing these out. I know I would have missed some of these treasures.

Chas ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 11:45 PM

Very cool. Thanks for the nomination. I see I'm in excellent company. Take care; Chas

xos ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2003 at 3:27 AM

ladynimue, it's a pleasure to be appreciated by an artist like you and all the others marvellous artists of renderosity . It's a pleasure for me to share with you all this... Thank you so much for your nomination..Another gourgeous and sweet thing here is your kindness, and I heartily bow to it and to you!

Terrace-tenmou ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2003 at 8:06 AM

Attached Link: http://babu.com/~heaven4d/

Thank you for choosing my picture from many pictures. Since my homepage [Heaven4d](http://babu.com/~heaven4d/) was the day of 150,000 hits exactly, it is very glad. Thank you.

ladynimue ( ) posted Wed, 20 August 2003 at 6:21 PM

Thanks to all of you for posting your wonderful works of art, and we look forward to seeing what you will post next :) Wishing everyone a wonderful week :) ladynimue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.