Sat, Sep 21, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: HUGE Poserworld & Fairywoods update!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 2:44 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:36 AM
Site Admin

Ok..here we go again with lots and lots this time! :o) POSEREWORLD UPDATE includes : * new business suit for the P4 female * a floaty dress * a crop top with matching cut-off pants * a loop dress by Joat Mon * Chimp poses & assorted poses by Debbie * a Tiger texture by Kens * a Lion texture by Nerd (for Bloosong's big face lion) * Sweater textures by Seeker * A stick of dynamite model with morphs to explode FAIRYWOODS UPDATE includes : * Belillah the Dark Sorceress character * Travelling Bard character by John Malis * 2 Zygote Stage textures by Kalypso * 2 Zygote Church textures by Kalypso * A bra & briefs flowers&lace lingerie texture by Jim Moore * 2 Textures for the new floaty dress * 5 Textures for the new business female suit * 2 Textures for the new crop top and cut-off pants * A fire prop (with light presets included) PLUS...new pictures in both galleries and Poserworld Tee-shirts available for sale! LOL! We hope with steve that you will find something in all that lot to suit your taste! :o) Have fun with them and enjoy in poser! Great freebies is what built our community and we never intend to give up! Following always Great Traveler's shining example! :o) A choice of starting points : POSERWORLD : http://www.poserworld.com FAIRYWOODS : http://poserworld.com/fairywoods renapd - steve shanks

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 2:55 PM

You folks are just too awesome! :o)

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:01 PM

We're Not Worthy! Awesome Update Again! Thank you Steve & Renapd!! one note: The loop Dress gets a 401 error...(Just thought i'd let you know!) Marc(With Big Grin on his Face) :-))

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:32 PM

oops sorry Marc do a refresh its all fixed now ;o).....Steve

sergemarck ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:38 PM

Impressive as always ! Rena, all the links are ok : seem easier for you now on poserworld. It's the steve links that failed, haha :))) It's really a lot of work for you two ! Serge

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:40 PM

Don't be Sorry, be Happy! I mean, even the "Great Ones" are allowed a OOPS once in a while! Just glad to be of help! So, When is the 3rd installment of your CD collection coming out? (You know, your stuff is really addictive!). Cheers! Marc

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:52 PM

oh no dates yet Marc just be sure it'll be better than ever, Rena has me busy with lots of historic stuff and I'm off to paris next week so I'll come back full of ideas and pictures LOL...Steve

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 3:59 PM

Bon Voyage! Steve! Speaking of France, i'm currently working on making "MYLENE FARMER"(#1 singer there). Once i'm satisfied, Maybe you could help me with the clothes parts? Anyhow, i'll email you with more details later(I need her to be perfect, Big Fan of hers). Oh! Don't worry about CD, Just teasing, i'm a very patient guy, specially for Superb stuff like you both do so well... Enough 'ButtKissing'... Ciaos! Marc

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 4:03 PM

sure Marc just drop me a mail.....BTW there was supposed to be a grin in my message above but the surrounding symbols made my text bigger instead LOL........Steve

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 5:14 PM

Steve and Rena, just got done dling--you two make a terrific team--great work. Diane

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 6:32 PM

Awesome news you two!!! What a team!! thanks as always!

Jelisa-j ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 1:51 AM

Thanx much ~:) Aye, Great Team!

ZETT1 ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 6:42 AM

Many thanks for sharing this lovely pieces. Esp Renas Belillah. She is a absolutely Masterpiece !! ZETT

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 1:45 PM

goodies!!! yay! every day is a holiday at poserworld and fairywoods! thanks all you talented people! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.