Fri, Sep 20, 5:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: More brush sets!:)

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:21 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:34 AM

Attached Link: Architecture brushes

file_72690.jpg

Yep I have created more brush sets! There are 5 new sets now at DNA! First we have a set of architecture brushes!

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:22 PM

Attached Link: Fairytale Castles

file_72691.jpg

Next we have a set of Fairytale castles!

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:23 PM

Attached Link: Tombstone Brushes

file_72692.jpg

Then a set of Tombstones

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:23 PM

Attached Link: Insect Brushes

file_72693.jpg

Go buggy with the Insect brushes

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:25 PM

Attached Link: Sea Shell Brushes

file_72694.jpg

And finally a set of Sea Shell brushes!:) All sets include a Photoshop action file to give them a 3D look!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 1:49 PM

Oh my I love them all....they will work with Photopaint right...Sharen

Ravnheart ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 2:00 PM

Hey Sharen, Honestly I dont know if they will or not. I have Corel Draw 9 that has the Photopaint, but I have never used and and not sure how to load the brushes into it to try it. The only option I saw was Nib options:(

luciferino ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 5:10 PM

Fantastic Gina ^^ 5 great products ^^ kisses Orietta

bye bye ans kisses ^_^

glozwurld ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 9:15 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Is it possible to convert the files to a psd file? If so they can be used in Paint Shop Pro. Just wondering if you've considered doing this. Wonderful brushes and I'd love to use them too!! Glo

Greebo ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 2:40 AM

Don't know how easy it is now, what with the upgrades since I started doing this, but it used to be really simple to convert PS brushes to work with PSP (or vice versa) by changing the file extension from .abr to .jbr (or vice versa)

Greebo ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 2:41 AM

btw, beautiful brushes :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.