Tue, Sep 24, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Lady looks like a dude

fauve ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 6:53 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

file_72779.jpg

I think people are really beginning to make strides with morphing the V3 male to look... well, male. This guy is one of Sinsister and Dedman's joint efforts; he reminds me of Rock Hudson or Troy Donahue, one of those 50's "man's man" slick types. A great character.

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:27 PM

file_72780.jpg

I agree....Mason is a great texture for V3.....Rock Hudson a man's man? LOLOLOLOLOL

fauve ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:29 PM

Heh... literally, I guess. ;-) That's a great morph, Dizzie!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:43 PM

V3 - the omnisexual figure ;)

Sydney_Andrews ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 10:10 PM

I think we have just become so used to seeing a super buff mike, that it its odd to see a skinny one.

sinsister ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 3:11 AM

Hey kewl, glad you like him Fauve :) Dedman spent ages spinning dials so he'll be pleased with your kind words :) Thank you. .[S].

DeviantDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 3:19 AM

yea, glad you like him and thanx for saying so :) Dedman

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.