Thu, Sep 19, 9:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: Latest on Uma Chacater

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:13 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

file_70428.jpg

Isn't sychonicity funny? Funny how within a month Mayadoll came out and Neftis and I both finsih up our characters. Elle is gorgeous you can take a look at http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1368800 Mine you see below. Uma takes V3 textures, but still has a few details to add (eyebrows, lacrimals and eyelashes) Pardon teh length but by golly I am a proud father!

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:14 PM

file_70429.jpg

Here is her face

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:16 PM

file_70430.jpg

The teeth i mad einvisible but they are done Here is a pose to show that is flexable

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:17 PM

file_70431.jpg

And here is a exampel of an extre pose- try doing this with Victoria 3!

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:21 PM

file_70432.jpg

Oh and while I have not done any face morph i do have some nice full body morph such as this one that lets her wear Victoria 3 and Victoria 2 cloths (to us ethese morph you have to own victoria 2 or 3 - I do not want to get on DAZ's bad side)

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:24 PM

hey lookee she's got one of them things... you know, one of them things...tee hee lookee nice job btw

neftis ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 9:24 PM

She is truly WONDERFUL! You made such a good job for the joints and everything! Simply Bravo!She will be a success with the people!

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 10:49 PM

you forgot the nudity Flag. The people at work now thing I'm a sicko! nice model

Netherworks ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2003 at 11:32 PM

I thought we were all sickos, MachineClaw ;) Nice job, LordNakagawa!

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 2:40 AM

Those hips and shoulders are amazing! Show us a rear render to see how she bends. :] Fish

LordNakagawa ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2003 at 6:27 PM

file_70433.jpg

OK Here is the rear view The left buttock is teh original and teh right has JCM applied. It helps to get rid of the warping buttock you gen when you get when you pit Victoria in this pose. there is a it of a crease but this happens in real life so I think its OK.

DigiCalimero ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 2:10 PM

Very nice work on the joints!! The body looks good, nice proportions. A couple of comments: The shins look way too well defined, unless you're going for a bodybuilder type look. The head needs a bit more work, especially the nose and the eyes. Keep up the good work!

ilr ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 3:46 AM

She looks really good. IMHO, if you've done with joint settings then you can make it available for users. She can ba a good alternative to vickie who is still a bit "rigid". ANd people can make characters. I think it's more interesting to make a new face using magnets than applying predefined morphs. Even if some body parts look strange (breasts or shins, whatever) it could be a real challenge to modify them to your own taste. good luck. nice job.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.