Fri, Oct 4, 9:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 3:52 am)

Subject: *****Polycount3d contest,******And the winners are......

stonemason ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 4:56 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 7:33 PM

file_73388.jpg

First off let me thank all those who entered, its been great seeing all my props used in such fantastic art,and has given me time and inspiration to make a few more props for everyone!(and now I can clean out my freebie section ready for a whole new batch) due to popular demand it was decided that the judges would choose from the top 11 instead of 5,as it was choosing from the top 11 prooved more difficult than expected,but we got there in the end.:o) and the winners are, 1st place----Kusanagi 73 2nd place----Blessed isis 3rd place----Luciferino I'll be contacting the winners via IM, Thanks go to the public voters,you guys made this alot easier by at least breaking it down into a manageable list for the final judging.cheers :o) and of course thanks to the final judges

Cg Society Portfolio

shadow_dancer ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 7:29 AM

Congrats guys

Elsina ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 7:47 AM

Congratulations, they were great entries!

My gallery @ Renderosity

kusanagi73 ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2003 at 5:13 PM

I dont know what to say, as I was not expecting to win first place. In fact I really had no expectations at all and Im at a loss for words. One thing I can say is thank you stonemason for creating and sharing so many wonderful free props for people like me to play with. I certainly did not envy the job of the judges, as there were many extraordinary artworks submitted, by those who made it to the final eleven and some who did not. The only regret I had about the contest was that I was limited to three sentences when I uploaded. Ill put this image into my gallery and give the full story behind it, as every picture has an inspiration and I always like to credit the makers of the free things I use. Thank you everyone, and keep creating wonderful artwork. ^_^

BonBonish ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 4:45 AM

I like very much RO. There are things that I like a little bit better and there are things that I like a little bit less. I liked that contest very much and I liked the submitted images very much. I think they all were great. But I personally did not like that after the contest has been closed I could not find the results of the contest on the contest page. I think that for the fairness of the contest it would have been nice that if the contest organizers --- when they for whatever reason decided not to put the results on the contest page, would IM to the participants where to find the results. BonBonish

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.