Sun, Oct 6, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Hot20 Bug...

RodsArt ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 4:47 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Votes in the Hot 20 vanished overnight while I slept, the vote gremlin has struck again!! ;)

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

draculaz ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 7:34 AM

it's obviously a plot... QUICK, hang someone!!! is it possible that '20 votes in the period' or whatever that thing says about a certain voting period means that your work is simply out of steam? :P Drac huggles ICM

JC_01 ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 8:40 AM

remembers reading someplace that AS said they were working on some things and the rating on images was off till they get it fixed...is possible that that affected the voting too?

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 9:54 AM

I noticed the little glitches last night when I went to my gallery. The latest image I posted had several comments and an excellent rating, but when I looked last night the rating said needs touch up. I dived straight in there to see who had given me such a lowsy rating and it still said excellent. I wish they would get all this sorted out they're giving people like me heart attacks. 8) Catlin

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 3:04 PM

Attached Link: Gallery changes

The site programmers have done some MAJOR overhauling to the formula's that govern the rankings/comments, etc. Basically, when you would view any gallery by "Best Rankings", there was a lot of weirdness going on. This in addition to a few members having an incorrect count for comments/rankings in the first place (before all the updating started) Anyway...they have come up with new formula's for this, and again, hopefully soon, everyone's comment/ranking count will be right back to where it should be. See link for new formula explaination. I myself am going to go over a few hundred times, lol. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.