Sat, Sep 21, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: MOSS IVY CLOTHING QUESTIONS

soulstripper ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 10:56 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

i downloaded mossivy from thorne works.. (she rocks) i am new to poser so this might be a simple question. if i add a default peice of poser clothing to the moss ivy model and conform it.. it is not tight fitting as it should be making her body look bigger than it actually is.. is there a why to fix this.. ? a common problem im sure.. where can i get some good info on making the clothes fit her body...?

Uthena ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 11:24 AM

If you get the Morph Manager, I found that I could put Moss's morph on the dress, which makes it fit better.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 11:59 AM

Oh, THAT is the Moss Ivy you were referring to... It MIGHT just be a matter of playing with the scaling dials; so far the few uses I've had for THorne's characters haven't required any different clothing, so I haven't run into this problem myself! If you're on a PC, Uthena's suggestion is the best bet; if not, you'll have to either play with scaling on your own, or maybe talk to Thorne about it.

geekgrrl ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 5:30 PM

I have been trying the same thing, to clothe Moss! :) Just adjusting the scaling will -not- work. I tried that on the chest and when I got the chest fitting right, she had no back on her shirt. She is about 90% the size of the normal Poser 4 woman, but her 'chest' is at an even smaller ratio, being AA, A, or B. Apparently the default poser woman is a generious B or a C. smirk I will try the morph-manager approach and see what can be done... I have been, though, looking for child's (girl) clothing models. At the smaller chest sizes, up-scaling those would probably work better then down-scaling the P4 woman's clothing (if you want a bit of a loose fit). There is one dress at www.poserworld.com on page 12 of the clothing section, looking for more! Back to the first subject, for tightly fitting clothing, you could just overlay the 'clothing' texture onto Moss's texture map and save as a new texture map. Maybe some work with bump maps could give sleeve ends and seams some definition.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 8:30 PM

arrrrgh! I can't find thorne's site, and I lost my favorites file. Can someone help me out? A Crabitt Ole Woman, Marque

CyberDog ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 9:18 PM

www.thorneworks.com should do it or click the link to the right--->

lmacken ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 10:09 PM

Girls clothes at Poser Mall, specifically: http://www.loston.net/themall/girls.htm Thorne never ceases to amaze.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 11:32 PM

CyberDog, That's the one I tried, can't access the page for some reason. Marque

CyberDog ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 4:50 PM

There must have been a server problem or a problem with your browser.I just tried the link and it worked for me.Give it another try.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 5:43 PM

Thanks, it worked that time. His models are so sweet! Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.