Mon, Sep 16, 10:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 10:40 am)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Gym Bag/Overnight Bag

whbos ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2003 at 1:34 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 3:54 PM

Absolutely nowhere on the web have I found a 3D bag such as the above. Even a duffel bag would suffice. This would be the soft canvas or similar soft material with the zipper. It doesn't have to open or close, but just look like something one might bring to the gym, on a short visit or even to the beach. I don't need a suitcase or a backpack, unless the suitcase looks like a gym bag.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

Sprout ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2003 at 10:53 PM

I would be interested in this project, If you can provide a picture of one ( I saw no link)

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2003 at 10:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.thesportsauthority.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=710537&clickid=mainnav_browse_txt

file_67113.jpg

I checked out Sports Authority's website and found an image. I'm also providing a link to their site that has others. I'm interested in finding something like this, but don't want to actually spend a lot on having someone create it because it isn't that critical. I don't have the sophisticated software to create my own (3DS Max/Maya) otherwise I would. I'm surprised no one has thought to create one.

Sprout ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 9:33 PM

I'll mess with it a bit tonight and tomorrow, dont worry about paying for it, I need to take a break from my current project anyway and was looking for something useful to make. I can email you the link when its finished. what format would you like it in?

whbos ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2003 at 9:53 PM

I didn't intend to imply I wanted it for free because I don't mind paying for it, but I thought to ask an artist to create it might be a little pricey. I think if you do create it, you should put it on sale here or elsewhere because I'm probably not the only person looking for an item such as this. There just isn't anything like it that I've found. I also don't mind sending you something ($) for it. Do Vicky or Michael ever go on vacation and if they do, what do they pack their clothing in? I have Ray Dream Studio 5.5 and Carrara 1.1 which both suck at creating anything worth using. Mesh objects are much harder for me to create and I just don't have the software to do it. 3DS or OBJ files work for me, or anything that Poser will import without causing problems. PZ2 and CR2's are preferable, but they can be quite large so the former are probably better.

Sprout ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 8:37 PM

Attached Link: http://www.angelfire.com/pro/v_riders/

file_67114.jpg

Ok i played around shortly this morning and came up with this let me know if it will work? As far as a price..well if you want it, just texture it and put it to use :O) that will be enough payment for me. My site is not up yet to offer it for sale yet and I will probably have it posted at the propsguild, just message me here at Rendo and I'll give you the url for the download. I have it in pp2 format the zip is 510k it includes: pp2 rsr template chrome reflection map readme This was fun to do, if you have any more ideas in the future let me know. Doug. "keep your frontwheel upright"

mqshocker ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 8:57 PM

Well there goes my view ..Dang Sprout outstanding and captured well......MQ

whbos ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 9:03 PM

That's a beautiful bag. I will play around with textures. What program did you create it in? I really must get a better modelling program.

Sprout ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2003 at 9:46 PM

Thanks Have fun with it Doug

whbos ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2003 at 2:59 PM

file_67115.jpg

Here's what the bag looks like with my texture. It needs some touching up, but I just kind of threw this together in a few hours.

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Thu, 28 August 2003 at 3:58 PM

YES! Want, NEED!

whbos ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2003 at 10:54 AM

I knew there were others looking for the same thing. You'll have to get in touch with Sprout since I think he's intending to sell it on his site (link above).

Sprout ( ) posted Fri, 29 August 2003 at 9:14 PM

whbos: Nice , I like what you did with it sorry i have not gotten back to yet i tried to view it in my email but the client is fickle glad you posted it here. CryptoPooka: It is scheduled to be posted at the Propsguild as forementioned , I will check and see if its posted there yet

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 12:03 AM

There are a few spots that I need to fix like pieces of the mesh pocket seem to have popped up in two other places (top and right side) that I need to fix. This was kind of a quicky and I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. I'm sure people who are good at texturing could probably do a better job.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.