Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Zygote offers FREE Character to Renderosity Members!!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 6:28 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

We interupt your regularly schedualed Rendering for a very important message.... FREE CHARACTER FROM ZYGOTE!!! :o) For more information, please visity the News & Update section or visit your friendly, neighborhood Front Page... thank you... We now return you to your Rendering which is already in Progress... :o) Jack

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 11:39 PM

thats cool but if I cant change my email adress in the members profile I wont recive that informations. My email adress in my Profile does not exist any more and I cant change it to my new email. My new adress is c.froehlich@gmx.de So how can I get that Zygote freebee? thank you Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Stormrage ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 12:15 AM

Chris I just updated your email. Storm

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 3:12 AM

thank you very much Regards Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 5:06 AM

Jack & Storm - I have the same prob with my email. New email is fishnose@immediate.nu Can you help out? Thanx! :]FishNose

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 5:17 AM

Consider your e-mail addy changed :) (Remember you need to turn on e-mail updates to receive the message) Paul

fredoman ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 10:32 AM

Me too. My address changed to Fredoman@bigfoot.com.

mcki ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 10:39 AM

me2,my address now is nwhung@hotmail.com

WarriorDL ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 10:42 AM

How about a test run on the mail? I know I just RE-added the Receive the mass mail thingy, but would like to be sure it works, and you can post that it was sent, and those that did NOT receive will know they need to check their profile for mail addy, etc.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2000 at 4:43 PM

Fredoman and Mcki: I've changed your e-mail addresses so that you will be able to get the characters. Make sure you have Receive E-Mail Updates ON in your member profile. WarriorDL: Good Idea, will do a test e-mail burst Wendnesday night just to be sure it works :o) Jack

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 4:26 AM

Much appreciated. :]FishNose

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 11:23 PM

Can you change also mine: nitreug@speakeasy.org Thanks

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 11:30 PM

Taken care of for you, Claude!! Jack

WarriorDL ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 3:16 PM

BTW, I received the test run :o)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 11:58 PM

Cool.... Just a few more hours now... hehehehe.... Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.