Fri, Sep 20, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Postcards from Florida

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 6:49 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:31 AM

I wonder if anybody else got a Card from Florida...apart from Me that is. Thank's heaps Michelle, I am so pleased that You were thinking of Me on Your Holiday...and I have heaps of Peoples Names annd stuff to tell You about , while You have been away....jest like You asked .Ok? Hugz!

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 7:06 PM

Don't listen to him Michelle, he has been squashing dragonflies, I got the REAL dirt!!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 7:42 PM

You sneaky Tell Tale! I am appalled at Your Tactics! You Cad, Sir! slap ...(with Lambs Wool Glove) ...are a real Scally Wag now...arn't we.....hhmmmm. Hugz!

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 8:41 PM

ME tell tale?! You are the snake in the grass who is snitching to Michelle!! As much as you talk you must have been vacinated with a phonograph needle!! (Dials phone) MICHELLE Tedz is looking at me!! And he stuck his tongue out at too!! Hugz!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 8:48 PM

I did not!!! I stick My Tongue out quite a bit Tommy...BUTT...You ain't getting none! Have You got a Tail on Me T3D?...no...not that sort of Tail...I don't know...You Older Generation...instead of blabbing to Michelle, hasn't She who must be Obeyed got some Chores for You to do about the House....I mean it is Saturday...ha ha...LOL...I might have another Root Beer! Hugz! Na Na Nah Naa NaaaaaH! Ha Ha! Got ya last!

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 8:59 PM

Tattle tale tattle tail, hanging on a bull's tail, every time the bull pees you get a nice cup of tea! Hugz! Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! Got ya last!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 9:40 PM

boys! you are creating quite a fuss over here in the forum... i can hear you clear out in the gallery! tsk, tsk... now kiss & make nice :]

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 9:46 PM

I ain't Kissin' Tommy3D! No Sireeeeeee! He started it! You should hear what He said about Michelle and Buzz Lightyear...and who are You? Blondie? Some old School Mistress? Ya not tellin' Me what to do...just because You got Big Bumps! Girls know nuffin'!...at least that's what Tommy3D told Me :(

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 9:56 PM

ooooooooooh! i got big spurs & ain't skeered to use 'em! stomps boot more mistress then schoolmarm! & you're not going to taunt me into stooping to your level, nope, nope, nope :p

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 10:08 PM

I did not!! And now he's tellin big fibs, he told me that Michelle and Buzz were dating! And see now he is picken on you teacher. You know that I'm tellin the truth, I always stayed after class to clean your blackboards while he waz smokin it the boy's room. And now he's talkin bout yer skeeter bites? He' just a big bully:( And I ain't kissen him either yuk! Fatty Fatty two by four thats all he is! So there!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 10:26 PM

You got Spurs Cynlee? What are You...a Rooster! Ha! Ha! Are ya gonna Punish Me Cynlee? Six of the Best! The Cane!!! Tommy had nothing to do with it Miss. It was I. Go on...Punish Me....severely ...sigh...before David Hate sees what You are up to....and Confesses to the same Crime...whatever it is....just so He can get the Whip. Now, Whip it....Whip it Good! Ooh! You know how to Whip it! Whip it good! sigh Crack!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 10:29 PM

file_73982.jpg

that's it! you'll both be staying after school now! Muuuuuhhhahahahahahaha!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 10:34 PM

file_73983.jpg

Tommy told Me to say all that stuff...I Personally am sorry...Tommy should know better, than to lead a Young and carefree Mind like mine astray. I am sorry Miss...a wee Flower. Hugz.

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 11:09 PM

file_73984.jpg

Bull! This is the real deal! Here is the stuff he wants you to swallow, it's called X---he is trying to trick you! And what he's got ain't no flower:( Beware oh gentle PDA for he is trying to sneak up on you! Hugz Tommy

Sunster ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 11:27 PM

Heyyy, who's giving Tommy3d a hard time in here? A little birdie told me he was being harassed by a mean ole guy from NZ. wink

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 11:43 PM

Ooooh! How could You! You!!! The Mother of All Zee's! Mean...sure I'm mean! ....but...ole???? You got Me mixed up with someone else....are You Tommy's Girlfriend??? I guess Sunny...that You have Me mixed up with a Spanish Guy who lives in NZ...yeah..."Ol'e Guy" ...a Retired Matador...still wears his Red Silks..sigh...Green with Envy..and this is no Bull. Hey! And i ain't the One showing pictures of Rock Kandy ...shame on Tommy to stoop to these Slanderous Tactics. Is there nothing He will do ...for Secure a Titty.

Sunster ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 11:51 PM

Obviously, Peepiola was off duty and he needed someone with some backbone so he sent a message to my shoephone and I came running! :) I think McGruff's "skeered" of ya!

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2003 at 11:57 PM

...and...You ain't skeerd? Well let Me tell You some thing...I don't like the way You say that You are looking for someone with Backbone...what ya gonna do...suck the Marrow out...then give the Dog a Bone? Another thing....I just saw Your Posting...You are without doubt...either the Daughter or the Bride of Frankinsunster...it is probably You that has caused all the damn swarm of Clones....even I...believe it or not....sometimes feel that I am a Man....trapped in a Womans Body ...sigh...without the Finesse of Make-Up...appplications ...smear...ooops!

Sunster ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:03 AM

LOL! Yes, you got me there. I am FrankinShine, but I'm the good one. I spread niceness throughout the globe. Now run along and put your mascara on. :) Btw, are we going to get in trouble for using the forum to act like McGruff's children??

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:09 AM

Oh, I didn't see you come in Brenda, still wearing that slutty fingernail polish? Peepiola told me that you went up a dress size, what is it now--18. That's ok I still luv ya, now bark like a dog woof woof To Tedz--don't engage in a battle of wits with me, for you are un-armed! Hugz

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:24 AM

file_73986.jpg

uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... uh-oh... hey everybody! there's a battle of the wits going on in the forum!

Sunster ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:34 AM

Battle of the NitWits, hahaha! That's too funny Cyn! :)

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:42 AM

Oh FrankinShine--skeered of Tedz? Act like McGruff's children? The agony the pain, I called you to help and you drove a stake through my heart like a friggin vampire:( I will remember this when the Martians show up at your door! I aint skerred of Tedz/Brenda, what I am skeered of is being old and bald like he/she is LOL! Brenda are you still here? Hows about a wee kiss, ya old bag! Hugz

Sunster ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:43 AM

Ruh roh!

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:50 AM

file_73987.jpg

How can You be so nasty to Sinister and Me...how nasty You have become, since You have been Retired as a Test Pilot from the Air Force....ooh...You are bitter...McGruff...leave poor Sunny and My Dear PDA alone...ooh...You are so Jealous of Brenda...I am not an 18 size either/ ....I am a *10*...a Stunner ...a real Ho! Hummer! I am not Bald Tommy...this is the latest Fashion in Foxton...The Foxton Friar...You could be My Chip Monk.

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:54 AM

I can hear ya...those Heel & Toe Plates on Ya Slippers....You were like that on the Mothership....always dragging Your Feet.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...bonk...zzzzzzz...

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 2:03 AM

night ya'll & my dear smoonugs... hugz

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 2:25 AM

nitey nite Snoogumszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ratto ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 5:44 AM

Heeeeyy!!!! SHOT Stop it!! Do you see this? Ok.. this is a thermic detonator.. Now.. Do you want I use it?? Capish?? Ok.. you McGruff take playboy.. and you HC come with me for a good ole cappuccino and biscotti. :)

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 11:45 AM

I Capish! Now...where is My Cappuccino and Biscotti....and, come here You wee Italian Stallion...I am very frisky in the Morning!

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:21 PM

Oh Brenda. I am bitter because you have broken my heart:) please reconsider. Marry me. I have always loved you!! Hugz and kisses, McGruff

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 12:46 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Photo Copied Your Proposal....I will send a Copy to My Attorney...Chapman Tripp Sheffield Young....those are just His First Names....ooh...Tommy! woof woof ....flip ....and....sommersaults ...sigh

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:06 PM

Tommy & Brenda sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... first comes love- then comes marriage then comes teddy in a baby carriage alls well that ends well! :D

ratto ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:07 PM

OMG.. can't believe.. please.. goes out slam

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:10 PM

Now look what You have done Tommy...now I am in the Dog Box :( whimper howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 1:45 PM

Don't feel bad Peepiola, Brenda and I will adopt you as our Son:) We will buy you your very own Cafe' Shoppe, where the Cappuccino flows like a river and the Biscotti is stacked to the ceiling!! Brenda, you are not a dog, so climb out of your box and come to me:) I'll make you whimper all day and howl all night!!

ratto ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 2:23 PM

I want also my personal moving target to shoot :( shoot

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 2:29 PM

Ratto! Please tell Tommy I am NOT speaking to Him anymore! The Engagement is Off! If You want a Personal Moving Target ....aim Your Big Shooter at McGruff...He will be visiting the Man in Black today....He may Pass On Secrets. You have been Warned. Now....Ravioli and Pavarotti for Breakfast....and a wee Cup of Asti Spumanti glug glug...hic

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 2:54 PM

FINE!!!!! Call of the Engagement!! I can go downtown and find ANOTHER hooker:( You have better not pawned the ring or you will hear from my Lawyers--Schumk Putz and Schumk!! Dear Ratto, I know why Brenda broke the Engagement, she did not want you for a Son:( But don't be sad, I will adopt you, if you don't mind living in a single parent home:) I will still buy you that Cafe' Hugz

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 4:21 PM

Go for it Ratto! You will never get another opportunity. You both could open a wee Cafin Venice ...in a Cellar....just below the High Tide Mark ...You could watch the Biscotti float away every Sunset. If this doesn't work out....well...You have the Green Card, You can then go and Live Happily Ever After.....in Memphis Tennessee ....Hey! Way to Go! Congratulations! Everybody will wish You well.....ooh...I am so happy that this Thread has led to You both giving it a go.....oh...I really do like Happy Ending's ....sigh.... Best of Luck Tommy & His Adopted Son Ratto....er I mean Peepiola. All the Best....now, I must go about My Manly Busisness...but, I sincerely wish You all the happiness in the World. Bon Voyage!....and...Adieu!

ratto ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 5:00 PM

No, thanks... my life is the life of the peeper.. lonely peeper.. Adieu.. you'll see me in the gallery, maybe, if I don't decide to destroy it after this :'( I'm wounded.. sigh shot playboy cappuccino SHOT

bleachfix ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 2:18 AM

Oh PLEEEEZZZEEEE...such dribble..I never got a card and you don't hear me belly achin'...yo mammas ought to wash yur mouth out with soap...I never heard the likes in all my life...bunch of wussy chillins'

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 8:50 AM

uh-oh... 'chelles back! shhhhhhh, HIDE! maybe she won't see this post...

enax ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 1:28 PM

file_73988.jpg

My friends, I hate to do this, but this is the postcard from Michelle that I've received just today.

pinkie ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 2:47 PM

GORSH...AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A
P-H-O-T-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y FORUM???!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.