Tue, Oct 22, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Getting Started.....

Azmyth ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 10:59 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:34 AM

Well, I think I'll be able to catch on to this like a snap, but I was curious about how hard Poser is to learn, and if its as easy as they say it is. I am a artist in general, and have done alot of really good anime work, as well as portraits and such. I hope I can adapt this into my works with Poser.

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 12:23 AM

It's not a cakewalk, but it's not overwhelming either. There are a lot of great tutorials around, and a Poser101 mailing list you can get on at e groups

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 12:24 AM

I'd love to see your anime work...do you have a gallery online?? And yes, you can adapt it fairly well to Poser

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 4:13 AM

Welcome aboard Azmyth :) There are also PoserTECH, Poser, and PoserDM (although that one is more about building an online manual) mailing lists you can get at e groups and, of course, you can also ask here grin Paul

Azmyth ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 7:17 AM

Well, I don't have a gallery, but I do have some works online if anyone is interested. I am mainly going to use Poser for rpg characters, and making characters for a fantasy wrestling fed I run. I got the idea from http://www.fwowrestling.com and I know I can do better than that. I experimented on my friends copy of Poser, and this is what I came up with!! what do ya think? http://www.geocities.com/Azmyth911/wrestlers/Joel.jpg

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 12:37 PM

Nice job on your character...the other guy (Bear) is really good too. Is this your first character? Casey

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.