Fri, Sep 20, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Dark wizard is todays update

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 3:13 PM · edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 3:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

file_74104.jpg

I actually have more stuff...The cop version 2 and a prison yard with hanging platform and hooded noose but can't keep a connection for long (gotta love British phone companys..Not ;o)...so hope you like the Wizard and speak with you again tomorow ;o)....Steve

phoenixblue ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 3:48 PM

Please send a pic of that prison yard.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 3:52 PM

file_74105.jpg

Here it is...Steve

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 4:52 PM

Ooh! I like the prision yard. Take off the bars, add a little paint and it's a nice apartment complex.

The 4th Party ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 6:28 PM

I think it would need a few plants around the gallows to be a nice apartment complex :) cool model there Steve :)

queri ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2003 at 8:16 PM

I've lived in apartment complexes where you wouldn't have to add much paint. Not so nice a view, though.;)) 4th party, that's where we'll put the diving board. Can always build the pool later. Emily

William ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 1:48 AM

Straight out of the scene in The Mummy where Rick gets rescued.

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 1:30 PM

LOL you have a good imagination ;o)..Thats it William i'm right chuffed you recognised it...its up now BTW..Steve

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.