Sun, Sep 22, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Prehistoric animals

maga ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 3:17 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:47 AM

I'm in need of prehistoric animals. Where pls could I download some?

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 3:26 AM

ScottA has an excellent T-rex on his site, and there are a number of poses and textures for the P4 raptor in free stuff and at the Props Guild. Paul

Man O' War ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 7:25 AM

checkout http://204.97.144.91/ for purchasable stegosaurus poser. manowar

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 9:01 AM

There are some great ones at a site my sister found: http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/absolutely3d/index.html It has some very different ones there, including a brachiosaurus, maiasaur, apatasaurus, etc. Melanie

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 9:14 AM

And, of course, Zygote has a good Triceratops for sale as well...

bbascuba ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 9:35 AM

Dedicated Digital has the best T-Rex I have ever seen. It was available for free for a while but no longer is. BubbaScuba

lmacken ( ) posted Wed, 19 July 2000 at 9:29 PM

If you could choose your prehistoric animals what would they be? Plesiosaur? Pteradon? Shark? They're out there. I think octopi have been around a while, too.

maga ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 2:41 AM

Thanx everybody for the tips. They were useful. I would also need "Birds", I don't know the right names....:)))

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 8:46 AM

Pteranodon or pteradactyl are the birds that people generally think of. There's a pteranodon somewhere but I don't know whose site it's on. Melanie

bbascuba ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 1:48 PM

There was one here on Renderosity. I have it myself. Use a search for Pterandon or Pteradactyl. Lance

bbascuba ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 1:49 PM

There was one here on Renderosity. I have it myself. Use a search for Pterandon or Pteradactyl. Lance

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.