Sat, Sep 21, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Download Problem

ladyduece ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 4:16 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:33 AM

Can't download my order # 144072 Dragon Kit for photoshop 6 & 7. I'm not getting a link for download at all. Also trying to purchase again and I am getting nothing in the cart no matter how many times I try to add it to the cart. Thanks

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 4:40 PM

ladyduece, Why are you trying to purchase it again? Do you need 2 copies of the product? Our shopping cart system protects you from duplicating purchases. Your purchases have been activated and can be found by selecting My Shopping Cart from the side bar then select the Purchase History tab. If you run into any problems please feel free to contact me. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

mksjuliana ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2003 at 5:13 PM

ME TOO! I love the products you advertise on this site and finally I bought something.....but I can't get the download button to come up...I even sent the email to the store like it asked, giving it the number from the back of my card.

ladyduece ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 11:17 AM

I was thinking it might have been a credit card issue and was going to put it through with pay pal just in case that was it. No worries though.. Download button came up and I have it now!! Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.