Thu, Sep 19, 10:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Coming Soon...

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 2:44 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

file_74323.jpg

**LipZ for V3 coming soon**!

Pack 1 - 50 LipZ. I could only squish 49 of them on this image.

Pack 2 - 50 LipZ. I could only squish 49 of them on this image.

Mega Pack - includes Pack 1 & Pack 2!

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 2:45 PM

file_74324.jpg

**LipZ Pack 2**

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 2:47 PM

file_74325.jpg

**LipZ Mega Pack** This pack includes both Pack 1 & Pack 2! 100 LipZ total! No postwork done on the lips!

rasputina ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 4:21 PM

wow, I love the lips that have several shades in a stylised rainbow effect. Very cool!

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 6:11 PM

Thank you very much smiles. No sooner than I posted this it was approved! LOL Sooo.... it's available now. I made these mostly for myself because I need variety..LOL Just thought maybe I should share them winks Thanks for your comments!

rasputina ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 6:41 PM

variety is great, the mega pack is in my cart as we speak. lol. again, great job!

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Tue, 02 September 2003 at 6:44 PM

Thank you... I hope you enjoy them! I've been playing with them on lots of different characters and they add some spice to them that's for sure...LOL I tried to make up lots of different colors so it wouldn't be hard to match other character's make-up so if I missed some colors that anybody would like to see in another pack just let me know! I'm always open for suggestions! winks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.