Sun, Sep 22, 10:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Gallery Picks of the Week #3

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 7:26 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gallery Picks of the Week #3
Going through the Poser Gallery - we've discovered some interesting Images.
Some by artists you know...
Others are by artists who may be new 2 U :)
We hope you enjoy this weekly addition to the Poser Community :)

Giana Nudity

Morris

pdxjims

Spit

Dave71

Heart'Song

giovanino

hylla

lydian

PandaPride

rasputina

JettBoy

GraphixDesign

Deecey

Heart'Song

stephaniebt

ernyoka1

Alihahd

deampaint

RayMcLester

stephaniebt ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 8:04 AM

OMG thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have one of my images selected and I appreciate the encouragement of the commenters so much. :)

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 8:18 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the Renderosity Community :) ladynimue

Irish ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 9:05 AM

Wonderful images and great selections for the week!! Congratulations to all the wonderful Artists who share their talents with us. :) Irene

Heart'Song ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 9:18 AM

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your list, and for adding this great feature. Some of these guys are already on my 'favorites' list - but it was great to see the unique and inventive work of others that I might have missed. Good idea!

giovanino ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 9:30 AM

thank you very much i am happy to be honnered thanks again

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 9:35 AM

It's fun for the Poser Moderators to bring these to you each week :) With so many images being posted daily, it is just not possible for all Rosity Members to view every image - Well except for the moderators whose job it is to view each image :) This makes our job of viewing the galleries even more enjoyable as well. ladynimue and the Poser Moderator Team

GraphixDesign ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 10:05 AM

Thank you so much, Im really honored to have one of my images selected. I also want to thank everyone for shareing their talent with us.

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 10:20 AM

Thank you so much for including me in the list! I'm honored, especially to be included amongst the other great artists! Thanks again! 8-)

lydian ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 10:46 AM

Wow, very cool! I never thought my work would be selected for something like this. I'm extremely humbled and honored! Thanks to everyone on Renderosity for making this happen.

Spit ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 10:49 AM

Thank you! This is so thrilling...what a fantastic group of images to be a part of.

Alihahd ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 12:16 PM

Thanks mucho for including me in ths list. Its a real honor to be among such fine Artists. Ali

Foxseelady ( ) posted Sat, 06 September 2003 at 10:14 PM

Ah I'll have to get back to this one, my stupid computer won't let me open the picture....grrrrrrr

Dave71 ( ) posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 2:39 AM

thanks for including me in this list, what a great suprise after my weekend away :)

Foxseelady ( ) posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 6:14 AM

Okay I got into them lol. Thanks for this feature, I get to see much more this way I think than any other, seems I always check all of these ones out....often finding many beautiful images it would have been a sin to miss. Great job everyone!

JettBoy ( ) posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 5:38 PM

Thanks for the ego boost!

slinger ( ) posted Sun, 07 September 2003 at 5:44 PM

Congrats to everyone, and thanks once again to the Poser Mods. ~s~

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

hylla ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2003 at 7:58 AM

Thank for adding my images to your list.
Gaby

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.