Tue, Oct 22, 12:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Zygote Free Model and News for Renderosity Members!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 2:44 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

file_130496.jpg

Can you guess what it is?? :o) Jack

wal ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 3:27 AM

Cool "Black Camel", Jack! I've already downloaded this guy. Many thanks to Zygote and Renderosity! - wal

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 3:42 AM

Yer welcome Wal, thanks for being a member!! Jack

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 9:02 AM

Hey there .. I am signed up to get e-mail updates and it is the right e-mail address but I didn't get any info. Just trying to figure it out and get the thing. Thanks so much!

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 10:37 AM

Godzilla appreciates the food provided for him. To all involved in making Camel Joe available, THANKS!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 11:56 AM

You should have it now, Ghost, sorry about the error!! Jack

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 1:25 PM

Thanks .. I have it now! And thanks for everything to both Renderosity and Zygote

capsces ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 2:41 PM

My profile has yes checked next to e-mail updates, too. I did not receive an e-mail. However, I did end up with the camel. Since I did not receive the e-mail, perhaps I cannot legally use the camel? Could someone verify this for me? Beth

wscottart ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 5:45 PM

The Camel. How cool I was just looking at some images using the camel a few days ago and thinking I would like to have the model. Thanks Zygote and Renderosity!!!!!!

edarsenal ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 9:17 PM

hey beth, i don't think we're gonna nitpick that, and just so ya got the full item with all the other special info zygote put in there for our members, i shipped ya copy. soooo, even if someone DID nitpick that, they can't ;) ed

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 10:30 PM

Beth and Ed, according to the download page for the camel, the only stipulation is that you be on the Zygote mailing list. I want to add my thanks to Renderosity and Zygote for the collaboration on this freebie.

edarsenal ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 11:09 PM

damn small print! thanks wulf! :)

capsces ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 11:16 PM

Thanks, Ed. He's a nice looking camel. Now, I won't have to morph that horse into a camel when I need one. Beth

edarsenal ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 11:40 PM

any time beth :)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 2:25 PM

Del, um... no offence... but did you read the e-mail that you got? Jack

Daramski ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 8:46 PM

Hello Jack, I just downloaded your camel texture map, really cool mate, how did you compress it so well? whilst I was there, I checked out your demon maps, I clicked to download and just got a little preview of them, I dont have the demon yet, but looking at him with good quality texture maps has made me change my mind, are the maps shown in the free stuff for download. Hey thanks again for the camel, he's pretty cool character, ah.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 10:56 PM

Actually those maps were created by SargeBear (MG Brooks) I am just hosting the files and put them up for him. Thanks, for the compliments, but just thought you should know they go to him, not me :o) Jack

Daramski ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 11:10 PM

Ah, I notice that now jack. I will contact him and find out how to download them. cheers, Darren

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.