Sun, Sep 22, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Model and Texture opinions

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 5:47 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:49 AM

file_130532.jpg

I'm looking for any suggestions on this model and texture opinions. Completely Bryce 4, 64818 polygons, no post work. Model Idea started from 3D world Magazine (www.3Dworldmag.com) and I went crazy from there, ended up with something that looks kinda Starsiegeish or something.

iamrosskenny ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 7:41 AM

F-ing WOW i am amazed, this is a cool d model and well textured, a bit too much grey but i like it. looks like something outta robocop good job.

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 10:38 AM

I have not applied any textures yet, except for a few things, I want Ideas on what texture(s) to use on it. Sorry I wasn't clear

Quikp51 ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 2:27 PM

Wow I like the design aspect of it. As far as textures go try some sort of weathered or small pitted metal texture. I would personally go for a dark flat blue as the color to accent the weapons color. Just my opinion and keep up the good work!

ThralLord ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 2:40 PM

Wonderful design! I suggest trying a camoflage material, with a weathered bumpmap. That should reinforce its military aspect, and look even cooler, too!

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 4:00 PM

Very cool model. Perhaps some rust textures on the feet and legs Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

bonestructure ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2000 at 8:51 PM

I'd say try to do some texture maps and attempt to get a bit of lettering on it, symbols or something. Seems to me a manufactured robot would have maker's marks, etc. on it. Excellent modeling.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.