Sat, Sep 21, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Mount for Camel

mat200 ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 4:54 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:24 PM

file_130579.JPG

Hello, I made this model of mount for the camel, somebody wants to make it conformable? I just don't know how to do this. mat3d@uol.com.ar

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 5:04 AM

Now that is cool mat200. I'm not sure that this needs to be conforming - wouldn't it work as a parented prop? Excellent work BTW Paul

mat200 ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 5:14 AM

I don't Know, I put it on the camel in Bryce. I'll try.

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 6:29 AM

beautiful houda.. ermmm... it should be a bit forward ... over the shoulder... but well done... Wizzard

Tribe ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 2:53 PM

Great work Mat200, If the model is in obj format, we can import it into Poser and convert it to a smart prop ourselves. I'm not sure how you convert a Bryce model into a Poser compatible format such as an Obj! Does Bryce have a save as feature were you can save your model as a 3ds or dxf or obj? if it does please save it as one of these and we can still use it with Poser. Whatever, please post it, it's a great prop for the camel model! regards, Tribe.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.