Tue, Oct 22, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: What about "Paul"?

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 2:13 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:28 AM

When Paul was first posted I used the link to the Sci-Fi Forum to get the D/L. When I got to the site, I was delighted to find it, period. I'm a real Sci-Fi fan and didn't even know it existed, so I signed up immediately. I started looking around and decided to get Paul next time I was there. Since then a couple days or so ago, there's been a big change there. No more D/L's, meshes, etc. anymore, because of some unethical idiot. So, now, to my original point which is "What about Paul"? Is Paul still available somewhere in cyberspace?

WarriorDL ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 3:12 PM

Paul is stil lavailable in the particular sub-forum I placed him in. The mesh ban is on our SciFi-Art released meshes. Paul isn't one of those.

cooey ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 1:46 PM

Hiya! What's the url for the sci-fi forum? Is there a linkl here in renderosity? the forum sounds interesting.

WarriorDL ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2000 at 2:27 PM

www.scifi-art.com is the main site URL. The forums can be accessed through it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.