Tue, Oct 22, 3:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: OK Here's a M3 render...

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:20 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:42 AM

file_75635.jpg

Still not quite sure what I think of him. I'd like a morph that would move his nose and mouth more apart. But well, we've not seen all of the add on morph paks yet, have we? :o) I STILL think he looks too much like V3, but well he has a certain part that V3 hasn't got, so.... And with my vouchers and stuff I got him for less than $15 :o) No female morph for him btw...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:57 AM

I tinkered with him some tonight, only on the body really. I like him so far, but i think after dealing with him for awhile is the only way to really get a good idea of what needs to be corrected and what not. I like your face tho, very masculine.

Sasha_Maurice ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:59 AM

Great face! I like it..I don't think it looks V3ish at all. Add more of a sneer and a squint and he'd make a good villain. =)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:02 AM

file_75636.jpg

Heh Lobo, my problem with him is that I don't think he truly looks like a man. A boy yes, but not a man. So this WAS a try to make him more masculin. I'm glad you think i succeeded :o) Here's another one. He takes V3's textures just fine it seems :oD

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:05 AM

We should work together trekkiegirl

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 3:15 AM

Honestly, his jawline's too damn STRONG to be a boy. I bought M3 in the hopes of finally doing a self portrait, of sorts, and low and behold, DAZ screwed up the proportions of his lower face. His jaw is 'harsh' and if you tone /it/ down, then his chin disappears. Well, maybe I can make a fix... If I did, TG, would you wanna host it? ^.-

Kreations By Khrys

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 4:30 AM

file_75637.jpg

the first post favors Conan O'Brien.

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 4:33 AM

Yeah it does, doesn't it? In any case, from what I've seen so far, M3 looks to be a worthwhile purchase...

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 4:40 AM

Oh, he certainly is. The reason he and V3 are so close is the unimesh they created. So no, there will be no Stephanie 2, most likely, as she'd be highly redundant. And yeah... he does look a bit like Conan...

Kreations By Khrys

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 4:40 AM

Hey you're right :o) That's funny. I've never (as far as I know) seen this mr O'Brien. Who is he?!

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 4:57 AM

He's a popular comedian in the US. Does one of those late late late late late late shows.

Kreations By Khrys

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 6:17 AM

Niles - that's a real person isn't it and not M3? If it is M3 I want to buy those clothes. By the way I can't find my M3s thingy, even in the material editor. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 6:19 AM

M3 thingys?

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 6:35 AM

stop looking everyone - i've found it, it's a separate figure!

lobo75 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 6:38 AM

LOL

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 9:46 AM

There is a morph that moves the nose and mouth apart. It is called mouth raise but you just turn it in negative. And I do have some morphs in the works and I am sure Daz does too.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:36 AM

Bad case of the mumps too.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:49 AM

file_75638.jpg

at least he's got clothes now.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:50 AM

What clothes are those?! They're not THAT good fitting methink...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.