Tue, Oct 22, 12:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: M3 question about clothes

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:04 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

So when can we expect to see mIke 3 have his very own clothing pack, Like socks,jeans,shirt, boots,running shoes, t shirt ect.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:38 AM

Probably never - they've been releasing individual, morphing, items for V3 and I shoulf think they'll follow the same pattern with M3. At least it should encourage people to actually morph him.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:38 AM

file_75819.jpg

I think this is the extent of it at the moment. In case you didn't realize, the jeans are from the M3 cowboy outfit and the top is just the wetsuit texture thingy. Love esther PS please excuse the little V3 sitting there

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:37 AM

Well someone will make one ;o)...Steve

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:45 AM

hmmmmm....wonder who'll have some up first, Steve? Bet something shows over at PoserWorld pretty quick (grin). And I've already converted two pair of briefs that'll go in freestuff in the next few days. Working on the Imagination Gown M3 too. M2 version 2 is about done.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:47 AM

Okay Steve that will be great, but please please put in the muscular morphs, stocky and tone so we can make the clothes fit our morphed M3s easilly. I always make him muscular and I bet lots of other people do too. those jeans in my pic above took hours to make them fit even though they did have a couple of morph dials, but they missed out stocky. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:50 AM

wrinkles are good too. don't forget wrinkles and folds. Like in the GypsyRose all-in-wonder dress. Love esther

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:55 AM

I agree about the morphs. If we didn't use morphs, we might as well use the M3-M2 figure, the one that wears M2's clothes. Please don't forget the heavy morph either ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:56 AM

They look awful using tailor though Esther, it just doesn't seem to be good using tailor on anything with belts or buckles etc and to do it by hand would take about a week ;o)....i'm on the wrong thread LOL, sorry i have a set done (well a conversion) it has wrinkles though, check the PW forum for a pic...Steve

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:57 AM

Forgot to say i'll do some muscle specific clothes though.....don't have the body pack yet though ;o)....Steve

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 8:07 AM

Ooh ooh thanks. Clothes that can fit a muscular M3 will be great. Love esther

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 8:53 AM

There is a cowboy set that has a good start with the jeans shirt and boots. A little texture work and you could have a wide range there. Steve you aren't allowed any breaks until we get our first set from you! lol Marque

cherokee69 ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 9:34 AM

"If we didn't use morphs, we might as well use the M3-M2 figure, the one that wears M2's clothes." I wish someone would figure out a way to put the M2 body morphs in the Mike 3 to Mike 2.cr2 if at all possible. Now that would make an awesome figure.

Berserga ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 9:58 AM

Steve, Hope you still make the occasional thing for the V3 male and M2. I'm still not sure I'm gonna get M3. (Way broke and the accessories available aren't tempting me.) (PS: I know I let my Poserworld subscription slip, but I'll be getting a Lifetime subscription around the start of the new year. so I guess it's OK to ask you to do stuff. :p)

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 1:06 PM

Sure will Berserga, got a bigish set coming this weekend for M2...ask away :o)....should be tonight Marque so can i have tomorow off..just kidding i'm to hyped up to make more for him, he's proving quite easy to make the clothes conform too, like V3 was.....Steve

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:44 PM

Steve, we all love you and think you are wonderful. Kissy, kissy. Please can you make some nice things for our poor nekkid men? I loved those leather jeans you did for Mike 1/2 - why are Daz releasing dresses for Mike before trousers? Thank you Steve - PS did I mention that you are great?

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:51 PM

Just put the leather jeans set for Mike 3 up, Elgyfu, you must have been sending me good vibes ;o).....soon as i finish up the M2 sets i'll get some basic T-shirts, shorts.. etc done, Steve

elgyfu ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 3:05 AM

Oh yes! Thank you so much! I know what I am doing today! Thanks again.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2003 at 9:56 AM

Don't forget when making t-shirts for men- they aren't usually skin tight. Be careful not to make it look like the M3 has got tits. Men's breast bulges are usually more subtle, and even with big pecs and tight t-shrits, the bulge is fairly diffuse, not small and well rounded and protruding. Love esther PS I'm sure you've thought of this already.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.