Tue, Oct 22, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Very Happy with how Spikey M3 is...

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:21 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:42 AM

file_75790.jpg

Why waste time? Here's take 1 of Spike M3! -WTB

Larry F ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:39 AM

"Nice day for a WHITE WEDDING!" or Just "Dancing with MUH-self!" Are those too esoteric? Am I dating myself? So that's what happened to Billy Idol. Nice work. Larry F

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:47 AM

too much eye liner....

neftis ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:01 AM

Ohh I like!! this is very cool and welldone! nice work William

genny ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:34 AM

He looks great to me.......eyeliner and all! :) genny

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 6:06 AM

maybe he needs more wieght, He looks pretty thin in the face to me I know spike is thin Iv seen him on Buffy, But he looks a little pale or thin, But good likeness.

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 7:35 AM

Hehe, I was pretty close to "Spike" at this year's Dragon*Con. One thing is evident, though he looks gaunt in the face, his arms and chest are of a pretty good size. Actuall, I was a bit surprised at the size of his arms. Oh, and for those interested, I think James had a good time chatting with people. If he didn't, then he's a good actor. He laughed a lot, joked a lot, and flirted very little.

Greebo ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 8:23 AM

Gotta agree with Genny here.....he looks great!

Foxseelady ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 9:58 AM

I like Spike (or James) lol both are really nice looking he he. I have Spike for vicki, but have a hard time removing her boobs lmbo.

DigitalVixxen ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 10:04 AM

Really great start.. but I think his nose is too big. And I don't know.. does Spike's mouth do that?

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:34 PM

Re: Pale - I was probably mixing and matching season 2 Spike ideas with later Spike looks. re: eyeliner - See above re: Pale re: James Marsters is cool... That's what I've heard! He's always very friendly and unassuming about his rising star, even when approached on the street. re: Spike's Mouth - I've got the snarl on to give him some expression re: Thin - I think I agree. Will ease off on the skinny. Re: Nose - Will have to re-examine that with the source photos. Having a hard time finding hi-res pics of Spike/Marsters :( -WTB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.