Mon, Oct 21, 11:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Hmmm...where's the hair?

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:40 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 6:11 AM

So where's this hair that is in two Daz newsletters? It's supposed to be in the platinum club, but I can't find it. Anyone else know where it is? Laurie

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:55 AM

There is hair in the Premier and Special Interest sections...haven't seen any in the Platinum Club.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 11:59 AM

"Mihai Hair" It's in two of my Daz newsletters - the main newsletter and the PC newsletter. Guess they didn't get it put up yet...sigh Laurie

ivyroses ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:01 PM

Good =) Its not just me

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:02 PM

No, it's not there yet :o(

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

dreamer728 ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:10 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1580

it looks like they are still finishing the product page

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:12 PM

Good find. That looks like a nice product.

Exotica ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:25 PM

file_75864.jpg

It looks like it's available now but has anyone looked at the popup for this? I certainly hope the texture shown on the model isn't one I already forked my money over for. I'd be interested in knowing which texture it is.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:32 PM

Exotica: Someone already brought this up in a previous thread. It's Daz's Hi-res tex. It works perfect in Poser 4, but needs adjustment in Poser 5. This must be a P5 render. Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1430976

Here's the link to the above-mentioned thread :o) Laurie

Exotica ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:44 PM

Ok, thanks. I have P5 but never use it...my husband does though.

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 12:49 PM

Thanks for the info and the link Laurie. I have not purchased the texture yet, but do have P5 :) As for the hair, I think I'm going to save up a few more bucks and buy Neftis' Julian Hair on my next paycheck instead :) Now that is some great looking "trendy" hair!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 2:14 PM

Whew! I have the texture, as well as all my Mike 3 stuff on my wish list... and good thing.. I have poser 4! yeaa! (I never purchase on a Friday...) but I can see from my wish list cart that by being in the Plat club I can REALLY getting great prices!!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

huskydog ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:05 PM

What's the difference between the Mihai and the Julian hair (besides the price)? They are sort-of similar and I'm having trouble deciding which to get.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:07 PM

The choice was easy for me since I'm a PC member and I'm also quite broke at the moment...LOL ;o). I'm sure I'll eventually have both. Laurie

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 3:35 PM

They have the same look, but if you view the pop ups, the Neftis hair has more mat options and also, the quality of the hair looks better to me.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:10 PM

file_75865.jpg

sandoppe, they're both made by Neftis :o) The Mihai hair IS available now and imo looks and acts awesome. It takes a helluvatime to render. But so does all of Neftis' hair. They look great but at a price :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:10 PM

Shapewise, the Bangs are different. The PC above hair has bangs "blowing back" for a regular guy kinda style, Julien Hair is like a crazy crossover between Rock-a-billy and a Flock of Seagulls front spiking bang. ;) bB

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 5:21 PM

Thanks Lisbeth :) I didn't realize they were both by Neftis. Quite a description of the Julian hair BastBlack :) Guess I'll have to give Mihai a second look :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.