Fri, Sep 20, 12:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Ancient Stones and Megaliths now at RDNA!

judith ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 4:55 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_76151.jpg

*"Here oft, when Evening sheds her twilight ray, And gilds with fainter beam departing day, With breathless gaze, and cheek with terror pale, The lingering shepherd startles at the tale, How, at deep midnight, by the moon's chill glance, Unearthly forms prolong the viewless dance; While on each whisp'ring breeze that murmurs by, His busied fancy hears the hollow sigh." from "Stonehenge," by Thomas Stokes Salmon, 1823* Ancient tomb, Druidic temple, or astronomical calculator, the choice is yours. Perhaps another world... but why limit yourself to megaliths? Build your own landscape structures with this massive set of stones the way you want to, and put the design back into your own hands! Now at Runtime DNA, 4 packs or one mega-pack! Thanks for taking a peek! Oh... and Rock On! (Sorry, couldn't resist) judith & Chris

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

judith ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 5:01 PM

Oops, forgot to mention, bunches of pre-fabs in these sets!

Odyssey ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 5:20 PM

I just had a peak at them and they look sensational :o) Elaine

judith ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 5:33 PM

Thank you very much Elaine!

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 6:00 PM

Oh, my. These look positively stunning. This would definitely be on my wishlist. If RDNA had a wishlist. :-)

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 6:48 PM

I have been using them since they hit the RDNA Beta testing pit. As a modular minded guy, these are awesome! So many uses.... more then just ancient standing stones. Good hunks of rock are invaluable for natural renders. Thanks Chris and Judith :)

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 8:49 PM

I've started my own wishlist on my harddrive for RDNA. I added these tonight :) They look great Judith!

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 9:11 PM

They are absolutely sensational!!! I've been wanting these for a long, long time :) Thanks so much Chris and Judith, you two talented and mind reading people you!!! Pendy

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 9:20 PM

You guys put me between a rock and a hard place... The hard place is my wallet :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:43 PM

Danggit .. Another must have :)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 11:19 PM

Judith, you are positively evil, and I say that like it's a GOOD thing. :) Love this set! Kate

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 12:21 AM

It's again a beautiful set

judith ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 2:48 AM

:)) I've been dying to do a pack like this for a while now, when Chris sent it to me I was in absolute heaven. How many people that you know get excited about stones? grins Thanks for all your kind comments!

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 4:02 AM

Only those of us with rocks in our heads. giggle

chrisjol ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 5:07 AM

Thanks for all the kind comments Guys. Megalithic sites are one of my passions. I've visited most of them in the UK, they always fill me with wonder and a deep sense of continuity.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 6:26 AM

Dang you Judith, I may as well give you my credit card...LOL. These look great. HUGZ

Giana ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 10:09 AM

swoon... you could ask a limited few who know me fairly well, and they'd confirm that i have a rock fetish... out of all the things in the world to get stuck on, i'm stuck on rocks [no pun intended]... these are glorious!!

judith ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 5:23 PM

It seems there are more rock addicts than I thought! Nice to know others share our passion. Thanks so much!

Laurie S ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 10:20 PM

Oh I love these , beautiful work.. a whole bunch of images just popped to mind!

Dejah ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 4:32 AM

The pack that really rocks...:), thx Judith and Chris!

mada ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 4:36 AM

Wonderful idea and product :)

...faith, trust and pixiedust

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 5:16 AM

Had to dash out and get these..look great...hope to get a chance to play with them soon

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 12:54 AM

Did someone mention megaliths????? Carolly

judith ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 12:21 PM

Twas I Carrolly. :)) How are you? Thanks Laurie, dejah, Mada and freyfaxi!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 2:11 AM

Well, I'll know when I get the car back from the transmission place. Sigh. There are other things I'd like to spend money on (such as rocks, swans, and a evil-hearted woman from long ago and far away), but the picture will probably have to wait a while longer. With Nerd's Fog tool those menhirs ought to look nicely foreboding! It isn't as though there aren't projects enough on my plate... but, but, I like rocks! (I've got a few thousand of them, quite literally.) While everybody else is standing on shoulders to get sunrise shots at Stonehenge, I'd be out in the Hebrides with camera in hand! I'll check out your links to sites, too. :) Carolly

chrisjol ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2003 at 4:46 AM

Attached Link: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/celynog/

This is one of my favourites Carolly. I've actually never found the stones forebidding, rather reassuring.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.