Sun, Sep 22, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: trouble applying mat

tom_b ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 1:52 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:12 PM

I made a graphic from a seam template and used mat pose edit to create a pz2 file The problem is it doesnt seem to be applying the mat when i click it. The item is a prop. Any ideas

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 4:34 PM

Technically, poses (even MAT poses) can only be applied to figures. But if you parent the prop to a figure, then the MAT pose should work.

tom_b ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:18 PM

Odd I have added mike2 and a bandana but when i try and set parent no figure for mike 2 exists. I see the bandana but i dont see the figure for mike or his head. I also tried to do it the old fashion way and load the texture but i failed there also. To be honest I have not had much succes in poser5 adding images. I clicked materials, new node, 2d texture,image map browsed for jpg ... right click apply to all from here i render and its green. i change the diffuse color to white and render and its white. no such luck. So i guess im not sure why i cant parent and why i cant load a texture properly thanks little dragon you rock

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.