Fri, Sep 20, 8:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Test posting poser divx (nudity)

FredFfromCh1 ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 9:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:27 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b5b405b4/bc/naimb.zip.zip?BCjeSZ_AMLUDZGwC

I have been trying to find a way to share an avi file made with P4 composited over live action. I have put it on my yahoo briefcase, and have included what I think should be the link. If it doesnt work, any help would be appreciated.

rodzilla ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 9:57 PM

link works fine...allthough i had to update my divx player before it would play...the audio played but the video just stuck on the first frame with the older version pretty impressive composite with a little more natural body shaping,some "jiggle" and a better texture it'd actually be pretty hard to spot...care to share a bit about just how you went about doing that?

FredFfromCh1 ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:03 PM

Thank you. Do you want me to post the whole long winded process?

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:06 PM

That link doesn't work for me.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

whbos ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:08 PM

I'd be curious about this process as well since I am working on a project for a college class using digital video with Poser animations. I couldn't view your file since I have dial up, but am wondering if you have to use blue/green screening for the process.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

FredFfromCh1 ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:24 PM

Attached Link: http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b5b405b4/bc/naimb.zip.zip?BC5HTZ_A_cYuZGwC

I dont know how this briefcase works, but I think the address changed. I could also email it to anyone. Yes, I did render over a green background. When setting up the animation, I imported the original footage into poser background. Then I switched between various preview modes so I could position posette while seeing the original Marcia. At first I thought I could just plop her ing=front of the footage, but I realized you could see the old Marcia between and around her body. I had to create a still cover matt from other frames in the video and put that behind the 3d model. I tried to match the texture to close up shots of marcia for coloring. I also tried to simulate the studio lights. I am working on more from other series. I want to call them "Nude and Improved" try this link, If not I could email it to you.

jerr3d ( ) posted Sun, 14 September 2003 at 10:54 PM

Can't see either link. I'm on Yahoo too and there freaked up suit case crap!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.